Will there be any foundations left? Foundations being DCd in Sep/Oct 08

Twinkle_Twinkle

Re: Will there be any foundations left??

I noticed all of the DC'd foundations too. I asked a MAC artist about Select Tint and she said they were replacing it with something better, but no details are known, and no one has seen the product. Hopefully they are just reformulating the other shades? Otherwise it would be a shame to loose color selection like that.

kmae

Does anyone know if the studio mist foundation is getting replaced by something else, or they are changing the packaging?? I love studio mist
ssad.gif

MAC needs to come out with another liquid foundation without SPF because I'm allergic!!

I don't know what I'm going to do when its studio mist is gone!!

KTB

Re: Will there be any foundations left??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I noticed all of the DC'd foundations too. I asked a MAC artist about Select Tint and she said they were replacing it with something better, but no details are known, and no one has seen the product. Hopefully they are just reformulating the other shades? Otherwise it would be a shame to loose color selection like that.

I'm glad to hear that since I was just at a store yesterday and they had no idea it was even being dc'd! I got Face and Body to try to see if I like it as a replacement and it's not bad but I like my Select Tint!!

lvgz

im SO sad. i loove select tint, its the only light coverage foundation i can use.. that doesnt break me out.

erica_1020

I just received a sample of C7 face and body foundation. I don't have access to it. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on it? I heard it was being DCed that shade. Anyone wanna CP?

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_1020
I just received a sample of C7 face and body foundation. I don't have access to it. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on it? I heard it was being DCed that shade. Anyone wanna CP?

i'd go to mac.com and search for the "gone but not forgotten" link. they can help u find d/c'ed items.
unfortunately, this even on the pro site anymore, so it's just a matter of checking the CCOs and the link i mentioned above. good luck!

2sweet

I am upset that they are making a lot of foundation pro only because pro stores are not accessible for the majority. It seems many of my favorite products are continually being discontinued or they are going pro. It is frustrating me!