• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Winged Eye Liner Tut

rosasola1

Ok here it it!
smiles.gif
I have been asked for an eyeliner tut, it's not that good because it is my first actual video tut. I hope it helps. CC welcome!
smiles.gif

YouTube - Winged Eyeliner tutorial

glowy

Loved it!
I tried your technique very quickly, and it worked fantastically.
Better than anything I've ever tried on my own.

rosasola1

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowy
Loved it!
I tried your technique very quickly, and it worked fantastically.
Better than anything I've ever tried on my own.

oh good! I am so happy it did actually help!
tong.gif

Cingels

YAY! thanks for the tutorial. I love winged liner,but I always have trouble with it. This seems like it will solve my annoyance with it. Much appreciated-I cant wait to try it!

Courtney

dreamer246

Thanks! It looked gorgeous. I have to buy an eyeliner so I can try it (I just threw away mine). What eyeliner/brush do you recommend? Would liquidlast liners work just as well?

rosasola1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Thanks! It looked gorgeous. I have to buy an eyeliner so I can try it (I just threw away mine). What eyeliner/brush do you recommend? Would liquidlast liners work just as well?

Brush wise, I recommend the MAC 109 but they also have a smaller version of it, i forget the number. I love the 109 because it does what I want
smiles.gif
I am not familiar with liquidlast, but yes, any liner be it liquid or gel/cream will work. It really just takes a few times of practice
smiles.gif
I hope that helps!

I actually love MACs liquid eyeliners, the stylus in them are actually good! So you may not have to buy a brush if they applicator works for you.

Ziya

Thanks so much hunny! I'm working on it but this tut DEFINITELY helped
greengrin.gif
I lurvvvve you and thanks once again! <feels all special inside>

dreamer246

Ok thanks a lot! I'll try getting a liquid eyeliner soon so I can try the winged look. Hope you don't ever remove this video because it's so helpful.
smiles.gif

PerformingMAC

Yay for this tutorial! I didn't know about making it thicker in the middle. I always thought thickest at the end. I can't wait to try this method tomorrow! Thanks!

monter

thank you! my wings always looked wrong - now I know why.
smiles.gif
I'm so looking forward to trying it this way!

Meisje

Awesome tutorial. I love liquid eyeliner but I find shaping it hit-or-miss --- this helped so much! Thanks.

Azul

This was awesome, although the video keept stoping every 5 seconds, I managed to finish it, it was a great tut, thanks.