Winter Wonderland

iamgrape1119

Creative, right? LOL!

It's 40 degrees here in the usually hot Gainesville. The weather's beautiful though! It's cold but sunny, my fave!! I did a winter look that's inspired by my faux fur jacket.

DSC09956.JPG

DSC09944.JPG

Face:
--Skinfood Aloe BB Cream as foundation
--Coverblend concealer under the eyes (my dark circles are HORRENDOUS)
--EDM Start to Finish to set (forgot the color)

Cheeks:
--NYX Taupe blush to contour
--Trucco blush in maple.... or something (sorry, I'm really bad w/ names. I'm in the lib right now, so i will check when I get home. I LOVE this blush though. )
--Stila Kitten e/s to highlight

Eyes:
--Stila smudgepot in black on top
--L'oreal HIP chrome e/l in Blue as bottom liner. (LOOOOVE this! It's even better than UD 24/7 e/l)
--L'oreal HIP chrome e/l in Silver on the inner corner and waterline. (this is like liquid silver. hawtness!)

Lips:
--nothing, I threw on some Blistex Deep Renewal later though. That stuff is awesome.

DSC09960.JPG

DSC09975.JPG

DSC09966.JPG

DSC09950.JPG

I hope you enjoyed that. I know it's difficult to stay positive in this world that's gone mad with efficiency, assignment, deadlines, etc, but please try to stop and smell the roses. Appreciate the little things in life, such as the beautiful weather, will allow us to stay sane for just a little longer.

limararwot

No way! I live in Gainesville too! This weather is nice in the daytime, but at night it becomes unbearable if you're outside! Coming from South Florida, my clothes are not sufficient for 40 degree weather.

By the way, this is a simple yet pretty look! Love the jacket.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by limararwot
No way! I live in Gainesville too! This weather is nice in the daytime, but at night it becomes unbearable if you're outside! Coming from South Florida, my clothes are not sufficient for 40 degree weather.

By the way, this is a simple yet pretty look! Love the jacket.

I'm In Jacksonville!! :p not too far away lol.

and this look is STUNNING!

lunargen

OMG I'm in Gainesville too! The weather's so unpredictable these days...
I'm gonna try this look out for a semi-formal I'm gonna go to this thursday!
Good luck with finals~~!

Latest posts