Wishing for mac concealer

cinnybuns

I wish mac would re-release the concealer palette...
hmm.gif
I need to get something with more than 1 shade..

hunnybun

you should check out laura mercier. she makes a couple of different concealer sets with multiple shades. i've tried the multi-shade MAC concealer that they used to have and in my opinion, laura mercier's quality and coverage is even better then MAC's.

i use the set that's called secret camouflage. it comes with two different shades and is amazing on undereye circles. i believe there is another set as well that the MA showed me when i purchased mine.

hope this helps.

cinnybuns

ahh thanks so much i'm off to check it out
clap.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
you should check out laura mercier. she makes a couple of different concealer sets with multiple shades. i've tried the multi-shade MAC concealer that they used to have and in my opinion, laura mercier's quality and coverage is even better then MAC's.

i use the set that's called secret camouflage. it comes with two different shades and is amazing on undereye circles. i believe there is another set as well that the MA showed me when i purchased mine.

hope this helps.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Well the concealor palette included shades that are permenant, it was just it was convineint that they were all together in a palette, and also a bit cheaper than buying 3 seperate shades. In reality, you probably only need 2 different shades to customize your concealor, and you could make your own concealor palette by depoting the pans of the concealors and putting them in a refillable quad. It thought about doing it a one point and I still might. Just an idea.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnybuns
I wish mac would re-release the concealer palette...
hmm.gif
I need to get something with more than 1 shade..

i wish so too.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun

hope this helps.

she also has one called Undercover.

tiramisu

I wish that MAC would come out with this again too!

I absolutely loved this idea and am sad to say my pallette is just about empty. However, if it had two shades it would be ideal. I am an NW20 and my light pallette I burned through the NW 15 and 20 shades... but not so much the NW25 side, b/c tad too dark/orangy.

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Well the concealor palette included shades that are permenant, it was just it was convineint that they were all together in a palette, and also a bit cheaper than buying 3 seperate shades. In reality, you probably only need 2 different shades to customize your concealor, and you could make your own concealor palette by depoting the pans of the concealors and putting them in a refillable quad. It thought about doing it a one point and I still might. Just an idea.

Best. Idea. Ever.

I'm so doing this. Brilliant!

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
Best. Idea. Ever.

I'm so doing this. Brilliant!

the concealer pots are much deeper then the reg eyeshadows they go pretty much all the way down to the bottom .. so they wont be able to go into a quad like that.
ssad.gif
sorry
smiles.gif
but you can take some out and just put the concealer in the quad its self
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
the concealer pots are much deeper then the reg eyeshadows they go pretty much all the way down to the bottom .. so they wont be able to go into a quad like that.
ssad.gif
sorry
smiles.gif
but you can take some out and just put the concealer in the quad its self
smiles.gif

That could work as well, in which case you could probably just by the Full Coverage Foundation and fill it into the pallete slots.

Latest posts