Witches brew FOTD

Minrlluv2

I guess this is a 'witches brew' of products!I was trying to match the colors in the top I was wearing. Don't mind my lips...I tried three times to come up with a lippie to look good with my eyes, and couldn't!
rofl.gif
new_100_5791.jpg

new_100_5771.jpg

new_100_5767.jpg

new_100_5684.jpg

I used a custom blended foundation,Coty naturally neutral face powder, Valerie Beauty Passion blush,Rimmel eyeliner in Panama to draw on some brows, Valerie Beauty Pinky lipgloss, and on eyes: Bombshell B&B Blitz mixed with MAC Vanilla pigment on inner half of lid, Bombshell B&B Dayglo Fantasy on outer half of lid, Vanilla pigment just above crease up to brow, Sketch in crease and blended up into the Vanilla, Mad Minerals Plum Passion in inner crease blending into Sketch, lined with Prestige dark brown liquid liner, Mad Minerals Plum Passion smudged under outer half of lower lashline, and Blitz/Vanilla mix smudged under inner half of lower lashline.Kinda funky, but I have so many neat bright colored eyeshadow samples from a few different mineral makeup companies...so I'm experimenting!
rofl.gif
And please excuse my desription of products used....I'm such a knucklehead and can't figure out how to make a nice, neat list like all of you do!

Lalli

wow! that looks wow! looks well nice, did ur upper lip piercing hurt?? i wana get mine done

Minrlluv2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
wow! that looks wow! looks well nice, did ur upper lip piercing hurt?? i wana get mine done

Thank you! And the lip piercing hurt for all of three seconds and not even badly! It felt like a tight pinch for a few secs. Definitely worth that little bit of pain (IMO, of course)!

hyperRealGurl

oh myyyyyyy..... i LOVE this look on u, the eye color is so dramatic. just beautiful.... PS: Please do tell how do u get ur E/S to show up so well, i have problems with making my colors vibrant and dark

TrusyMyEyes

In aawww..definitely scarryyy. lol j/k Love the color combo..I am going to try something similar..ill post when I do..Thanks for the inspiration.

One question..is your nose suppose to be pink? I saw one girl who concealed her nose as well because it turned pink..soo yea if you didn't want that it seemed to work for her using concealor.

Minrlluv2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
oh myyyyyyy..... i LOVE this look on u, the eye color is so dramatic. just beautiful.... PS: Please do tell how do u get ur E/S to show up so well, i have problems with making my colors vibrant and dark

Hey Beautiful!And Thank You! For this pic, I used Bare Canvas paint all over eye as eyeshadow base and MangoMix shadestick just on the eyelid where I intended to blend the hot pink color into the orange color.I'm sorry I forgot to list those! Some days I just go braindead, ya know?
rofl.gif

Minrlluv2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrusyMyEyes
In aawww..definitely scarryyy. lol j/k Love the color combo..I am going to try something similar..ill post when I do..Thanks for the inspiration.

One question..is your nose suppose to be pink? I saw one girl who concealed her nose as well because it turned pink..soo yea if you didn't want that it seemed to work for her using concealor.

rofl.gif
Hehehe!! I put bronzer on it! I usually dab some bronzer on my forehead,nose and chin area...didn't realize it, but now that you pointed it out, it does look awfully pink in the pics! Of course my allergies have been going crazy and I've been sneezing and blowing my nose alot! I could have done that before taking these pics, and forgot to touch up! Can't remember now!
lol.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minrlluv2
Hey Beautiful!And Thank You! For this pic, I used Bare Canvas paint all over eye as eyeshadow base and MangoMix shadestick just on the eyelid where I intended to blend the hot pink color into the orange color.I'm sorry I forgot to list those! Some days I just go braindead, ya know?
rofl.gif

hey hey hey.... no biggie about the blending, some looks dont need it and ur def doesnt, i luv how the colors jump from one to the next with this look instead of fading of melting into eachother. defffff a hot look

almondeyez81

Your makeup looks just like ur real skin so natural, how amazing!! did u custom blend it yourself or did u buy it, if so, hook a sister up!! and by the way u look amazing!

Minrlluv2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
ahhhhhh i like it how your skin glows, almost unreal
th_worship.gif
and love the colros you use.

rofl.gif
I clicked on your profile and discovered we have the same birthday! Same year and everything! What a small world!