With a thousand sweet kisses *piiink*

AriannaErin

I *Heart* Rent, and as much as I hate to admit it, I adore the Movie soundtrack even more than the Broadway Soundtrack... oh well...

Just to say a head of time I wasn't wearing this pink shirt when I had the makeup on tonight, I was wearing my uniform for work so it wasnt' so matchy-matchy
winks.gif
LOL...

but I went to check out Deja Rose today, and only bought two LipGlasses, I have enough pink already! lol, so I thought I'd use it tonight!

p.s I DO realize my eyelashes look crazy... haha

pink001.jpg

pink002.jpg

pink003.jpg

pink004.jpg

pink005.jpg

pink006.jpg

FACE:
- Studio Fix Fluid NC25
- Select Sheer Loose Powder NC20
- Sweet William Blush Creme mixed with Sweet and Shy Glimmer Shimmer
- Petticoat and Hundred Degrees Pearlizer w/ Fix+

EYES:
- Gracious Me s/s up to brow
- Crimsonnaire s/s on outer corner
- Petticoat w/ Fix+ all over lid
- Bright Fucshia pigment outer corner
- Hundred Degrees pearlizer on browbone
- Belightful Irridescent Powder to highlight

LIPS:
- Dervish l/l
- Hearfelt pink l/g
- Deja Rose l/g (whoa pink!)

A little overkill with the pink, but it was fun
greengrin.gif

AriannaErin

Thanks Guys.. I used to hate my lips, I thought they were clown lips, now I love them.. and am much braver with bright lippie colors
greengrin.gif

aquarius11

Wow!! Pink!! I actually really like this look...I think it looks very pretty and feminine. You did a nice job!!

Lealei

I just had to comment, because I recognized right off the bat that you had to be a Rent fan!!!!!!! Hehehe yay for Rent!!

You look gorgeous btw. The gloss is cute on you, and i love the pink eyeshadow. You really do look great in pinks!! <3

jess98765

you have the most amazing whitest teeth ever! and this looks even greater under those delicious lips of yours!! seriosously, they are some juicy stuff- i'm jealous!!! you are gorgoeus!!
smiles.gif
Pinks are so hot on you! you remind me of barbie with all that pink and blonde hair hehehe
smiles.gif

AriannaErin

HAHA! thanks guys!! I love the Barbie comment, that's what my bf always asks when I have all that pink, if I think I'm barbie (or Elle from Legally Blonde). I just like pink
winks.gif

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments
greengrin.gif

AriannaErin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lealei
I just had to comment, because I recognized right off the bat that you had to be a Rent fan!!!!!!! Hehehe yay for Rent!!

hehe, Yes, rent is *L o v e*
th_worship.gif
... I just can't stop listening to it, I love it
eyelove.gif

hiphopchick3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriannaErin
hehe, Yes, rent is *L o v e*
th_worship.gif
... I just can't stop listening to it, I love it
eyelove.gif

Same here! Rent is love. And your makeup is GORGEOUS! I really like it a lot.