With all the new collections: Which item will be the next "Parrot"?

Joke

So which LE item of the new collections do you think will be the next must have once it's out?

juicyaddict

Firespot e/s from moonbathe? I dunno I guess I am really excited for moonbathe right now. Or maybe the new MSFs and beauty powders coming out?

lah_knee

wondergrass is my guess... maybeee big t but i just think wondergrass is more unique. macs never come out with a color like it.

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosquared
passionate from c-shock

Nah, this is a repromote and it wasn't hugely popular last time.

contrabassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosquared
passionate from c-shock

lol what are you talking about? It's a perm AND a permanent.

coachkitten

I think that Big T from C Shock will be the next big MAC shadow. It seems like anything in the blue/green or teal family is big like Pretty Twisted, Melody, and Parrot are always the big hits.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
I think all the C-Shock eyeshadows are going to be the next "Parrot" lol

I am going to have to agree with you GreekChick. All the eyeshadows besides Passionate, of course. Since it's a repromote and it's part of the permanent collection. It wasn't too well received when it came out with Nocturnelle, so I doubt it's going to be anyone's true lemming.

I am so excited for C-Shock.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
Nah, this is a repromote and it wasn't hugely popular last time.

Yeah it was - it was sold out on the website at various times before they added it to the permenante collection at it sold out quickly at at least one of my local MAC stores.

calbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Yeah it was - it was sold out on the website at various times before they added it to the permenante collection at it sold out quickly at at least one of my local MAC stores.

Yeah - we can't keep passionate in stock for more than two minutes. We have people coming in asking for it constantly.

(not to say it will be the net parrot but it is really popular in certain locations)