WnW sale at Rite Aid ( in northeast )

Daphne69

I know you all are thinking "Big Deal" but every cosmetic is only .99 cents. Not sure if the skin care stuff is included, I was in there last night and they were putting the little signs up, I asked someone to check the oil free spf moisturizer for me (I hear it is really good) but the info was not in the computer register yet cause the sale doesn't start till today.

I am going to stock up on all the things I like from WnW that are usually more than .99, like the lip glosses and some of the shadows and nail polish, plus try a few things that I have been wanting to try.

newagetomatoz

Really?! I love WnW Megaliners! The black on is my holy grail!! Plus the H2O liners aren't too bad! I might stock up for when I'm too lazy to pick-up some more, or when the weather is crap and I don't want to venture out into a blizzard!
greengrin.gif
Thanks!

astronaut

Does anyone know if Wet and Wild will be discontinued? I was at Long Drugs the other day and saw the entire line of Wet and Wild with a "Last Chance!" tag that said everything was 50% off until May! Sounds to me that they're trying to get rid of everything.

MsButterfli

I was so suprised today i got the same exact cream shadow palette that i bought yesterday for $3.99 for 99 cents today. Yeah, im goin back to the other rite aid tomorrow for a price adjustment and 3 more items
smiles.gif