WOC: Chanel

afulton

Les beige 30... How is that working out? I wanted the holiday set and it has les beiges 40 included. I thought it would be too light. The SA said I could use it as a cheek hightlight??
I have both 30 and 40. I use 30 to highlight and 40 as an overall face powder.

afulton

i need a bit of help deciding which illusion d'ombre to get...

i am already going to get mirifique first (black with sparkle) but as for my second one i want to have that 'wet look' on my lids so I have narrowed it down to
Convoitise, Apparence, & Emerveille.

I have Maybelline's Bold Gold and I am scared that one of these might look to similar to that.
any suggestions???

For Ref: I am mac face and body c6, and between syracuse and tahoe in nars. Thanks!!!
I have Ebloui, Illusoire, Mirifique, Vison, Abstraction, Initation, and Fatal. My favorites are Mirifique, Fatal, and Ebloui. I need to replace Mirifique and Ebloui because they're almost gone. I use Mirifique daily to set my eyeliner. Fatal is great for an easy, effortless look.

Msfaszion

I love Chanel!
pompom.gif

I have over 15 of their glossimers. My absolute favorite one if Giggle. It's an everyday color. I have the eyeshadow palatte Kaska Beige which is beautiful as well. I use their Mat Lumiere Foundation in Chestnut. When the Perfection Lumiere foundation came out last year, I wasn't able to find a perfect match without mixing two colors so I just stick to Mat Lumiere which is now discontinued.

Their blushes are to die for. I have Plum Attraction and Malice. Want to get a few more as well. I also use their skin care line. So far it's been good for my skin. I have a couple of things on my list from their Summer 2012 collection.
@afulton can you share the glossimers that you have

Shamara

Hello All! Chanel products are excellent! I love and use a few items from their skincare line...I also love the makeup brushes, mascara, powder blushes, and their lipgloss.
cheerleader.gif