WOC - Dazzleglass Creme

Lovey99

Anyone excited for this launch? I think coming out the same day as Style Black has shadowed the Dazzleglass creme release.

Here is my list:

• My Favourite Pink - Light blue pink with pearlilzed pigments
  • Amorous - Deep brown red with pearlized pigments
I am really looking forward to Amorous!

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
My Favorite Pink
Soft Dazzle

Tish, how do you think My Favorite Pink compares to Baby Sparks?

TISH1124

it doesn't to me ....But Soft dazzle is close to it...just with a better finish.....My favorite Pink is more of a bright pale pink like maybe St Germain/Snob in a lipgloss ...it's very bright Barbie pink

Nepenthe

Not particularly excited, but that may change once I can swatch them.

I was disappointed when I saw that the colour range appears to be quite narrow.

GucciGirl

Uhhhh yes!!! I cant wait!! I am hoping to get Cream Allure, Sublime Shine, Perfectly Unordinary, My Favorite Pink and Soft Dazzle. I have a feeling that some of these are going to be similar in person so my list may change after I get in store. BUT I heard that My Favorite Pink looks like Pink Fish with sparkle so if that is true I am definately getting 2 of those
smiles.gif

TISH1124

^^ Thats a good description just a tad brighter than Pink Fish it is beautiful I am down for two of those! They feel so good not sticky but lots of sparkle

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by openexpression
I'm getting: Amorous, Creme Allure, and Luscious Spark

I am super excited for AMOROUS! It just looks so pretty!

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
^^ Thats a good description just a tad brighter than Pink Fish it is beautiful I am down for two of those! They feel so good not sticky but lots of sparkle

If the texture is that good... I will probably end up getting more than my initial list of 2.

openexpression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovey99
I am super excited for AMOROUS! It just looks so pretty!

Yeah...it is gorgeous! My favorite MA has all of the things that I want from Dazzleglass Creme, Style Black, and D-Squared already in a bag for me. She is on vacation until next Tuesday and she won't let me buy from anyone else, so I have to wait
thmbdn.gif
But at least I know my colors are safe and secure for me.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Am I the only one that seems to crave Creme Allure?

No I want it too...I just have to scale back somewhere.... maybe I will get it if it is still available in a few weeks

TISH1124

Quote:
Yeah...it is gorgeous! My favorite MA has all of the things that I want from Dazzleglass Creme, Style Black, and D-Squared already in a bag for me. She is on vacation until next Tuesday and she won't let me buy from anyone else, so I have to wait
thmbdn.gif
But at least I know my colors are safe and secure for me.

My MA is off every Thursday .... "Launch Day for all new collections" But she always puts it in a bag for me and they ring it up under her number

sdtjefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Am I the only one that seems to crave Creme Allure?

This is the only one on my list. I was able to swatch it last week and it is beautiful.

Cocopuff

DITTO: Those are the only 3 I am getting since I am getting all the lips from Style Black

Quote:
I'm getting: Amorous, Creme Allure, and Luscious Spark

elongreach

I'm only getting one because for some reason I just think the combo of dazzleglass and cremeglass is going to be that different. Dazzleglasses are starting to get on my nerves, but I love the creme. So I'm going to get amorous to add some more to my red collection. Besides, I think it may look good with black.

blazeno.8

Ok, so I lied, Amourous is so special I had to get it. Try this combo:
midtone red lipstick
blackware (from style black)
amourous in the center.

It's hot and it's why I got Amourous.