WOC don't sleep on that new BB Shimmerbrick

ExquizitDiva

OK WOC don't think that that Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmerbrick isn't for you. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW!!! I wasn't sure it would work for me but I was soooooo wrong! It's absolutely beautiful! Definitely worth the price. The packaging is too too awesome! This is my first one and I'm in love! I ordered it on Cyber Monday during the F7F sale for %20 off. I'm going to get all the others now. This thing blows away my MSFs... I only have 4 but they pale in comparison IMO to this. I would love to have more MSFs. I have Petticoat, Gold Deposit, So Ceylon, the Duo. The Copper Diamond doesn't have that glittery things going on that the MSFs do. It's more like a glow and sheen that you can wear with a light hand or heavy.

TISH1124

I love the Shimmerbricks...Brownie & Apricot are my favorite.. If you have a CCO...they have them in stock all the time

dominichulinda

yeah i swatched the copper the other day ..I was like wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..to think I discovered this line when I was at the mac counter (they seemed too busy so I walked right to BB)..been a fan ever since.

pinkstar

Ok... I always see CCO in posts, and I don't know what it means! Finally, I'm asking, what is it??

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkstar
Ok... I always see CCO in posts, and I don't know what it means! Finally, I'm asking, what is it??

Well at the one in Houston I know they carry MAC, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Orgins & Clinique (think I"m forgetting one) and I'm not sure if all the different loc carry the same lines?? But yeah they have a lot of dc'd and le products at a good discount, ie-their MAC e/s are $10, gosh that place freakin rocks
smiles.gif
Ok, so now that's got me thinking how i can talk the hubby into taking me there tomorrow
th_LMAO.gif

Blushbaby

Thanks for the heads up. I have BB's in Bronze and Apricot which I barely use. I'm looking for a highlight that's more sheeny than glittery like the MSF's are.

I'm gonna play with my BB's some more before making a decision on the copper diamond one. It sounds like what I've been looking for though.

MAChostage

Quote:

It stands for Cosmetics Company Outlet store. They carry lots of cosmetics from different lines and have discounted prices. They're usually overstocks or discontinued items. See here.

TISH1124

Quote:

The Cosmetics Company Outlet Store

They carry overstock and discontinued Estee Lauder owned and co-owned brands..... (I used to work part-time at the one in Ohio) Need to work at the one here since I spend a fortune there every week.

Here is a full List of Estee Lauder Brands in the following link

brands

ExquizitDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I love the Shimmerbricks...Brownie & Apricot are my favorite.. If you have a CCO...they have them in stock all the time

I found Brownie on eBay so it should be here this week. They have Apricot in the mall here. The closet CCO is 4 hrs away... so Mall it is!
winks.gif
LOL!

joshari

I am so going to have to try this out. I never really try any Bobbi Brown stuff as it always looks so plain.

I am really going to have to test it out knowing that it has worked out well for other ladies of colour.

cocodivatime

Quote:

I have Brownie but have never thought about Apricot. Are they different enough to justify both or do they have similar effects?

Same questions for Tawny shimmerbrick if you've tried it. I had it once but swapped it off before even trying it. Dumb me. LOL

TISH1124

They are totally different...One is more bronze, gold, dark browns....the other is more apricot, peachy, bronze IMO

I have Brownie, Peony, Apricot and Bronze

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshari
I am so going to have to try this out. I never really try any Bobbi Brown stuff as it always looks so plain.

I am really going to have to test it out knowing that it has worked out well for other ladies of colour.

Yes please try Bobbi Brown. If you find the right colors it gives you the "made up and pretty, without looking like you're made up" look. Hope that makes sense. Thats why i love BB

I love my MAC colors but when I wear MAC i definitly look like I'm wearing makeup. BUt BB is so subtle and natural much like some of NARS colors. i am wearing more BB lately because its more suited to my work environment.

TISH1124

I love their Flawless foundation too...I think I will wear it on my next fotd...It is so smooth and light.

cocodivatime

Quote:
They are totally different...One is more bronze, gold, dark browns....the other is more apricot, peachy, bronze IMO

I have Brownie, Peony, Apricot and Bronze

Oops correction. I have Bronze shimmerbrick. Not brownie. Sorry. I can't memorize all these colors. LOL

What about comparing bronze with apricot?

cocodivatime

To the original poster-----

I am so glad to hear that the copper shimmerbrick looks good on WOC. I ordered it and am waiting for it to arrive anyday now. I only bought it because of the 20% off and I didnt want to regret it if it sold out.

I can't wait to get it now. I wonder if it gives you a glow thats similar to NARS albatross. I LIVE in that color.

Latest posts