WOC Graphic Garden

iadoremac

Pics originally posted by The Perfect Score, What do you guys plan on getting I think the lipsticks in the lipbags are too light and the e/s dupeable.

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

SoSoSteph

I can't say I'm all that interested. Nothing in the Graphic Garden Collection has caught my attention.

I am waiting on Color Craft.

Lovey99

I am a little interested in the Graphic Garden pallette. I need to see the pallette and swatch it before I commit to buying it. I am more interested in colour craft.

ThePerfectScore

I didn't even think about posting these pics here...good looking out, IadoreMac..... Ladies I'm getting both palettes... well I have pre-ordered both the eye palettes because the colors reminded me of Beauty Marked, Freshwater, and coppering.... this is why I didn't buy any e/s when I placed my F&F order..... I wish I would have swatched the colors...
ssad.gif
But based on the comments now I'm thinking I may cancel the pre-order for the shadows and just get the two brush sets.....

miss sha

I think I'm going to end up skipping this as well. I was SO excited for the gorgeous packaging, but after seeing swatches, there's nothing I really want anymore. I'm looking forward to Euroistocrats, and even then I only want like two or three things.

miss_primer

I was going to get one of the eyeshadow palettes but i am skipping those. I also was thinking about the brush sets. They look kind of bad.
thmbdn.gif
So nothing for me.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
This will be one of the rare occasions where I join Team No. I am skipping this collection
smiles.gif

Let me join ya in Team no! I'm actually saving for the Love that Look collection in the Fall.

MissResha

eh, gotta see swatches first. i'm pretty good with everything i have. all i need is that damn 226 brush and i'm going on a serious no-buy for at least a month.

lilMAClady

Hey guys! My local Nordstrom has most of the Graphic Garden stuff out and I have to say I was blown away! The colors were rich, bold and bright! Both color palettes were made for WOC and I am preordering both tomorrow! The pics really don't do these justice! Please go look at these if you can. If you're new to mac or just need to beef up your naturals the look boxes are FAB! I have so much I really don't NEED one (or any of it), but I think I'll get one anyway! This collection really does rock. The warm palette is SO hot!! It's really pretty and juicy! The cool is just freakin awesome! I simply couldn't make up my mind and I didn't want to. Both palettes here I come! (NC45 for reference)

ThePerfectScore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
Hey guys! My local Nordstrom has most of the Graphic Garden stuff out and I have to say I was blown away! The colors were rich, bold and bright! Both color palettes were made for WOC and I am preordering both tomorrow! The pics really don't do these justice! Please go look at these if you can. If you're new to mac or just need to beef up your naturals the look boxes are FAB! I have so much I really don't NEED one (or any of it), but I think I'll get one anyway! This collection really does rock. The warm palette is SO hot!! It's really pretty and juicy! The cool is just freakin awesome! I simply couldn't make up my mind and I didn't want to. Both palettes here I come! (NC45 for reference)

Thanks! I did see them in person, but like I said I was dumb and didn't swatch them.. but to me the colors look very similar to some colors MAC already has out. So since I have very few MAC e/s this will be a nice way for me to catch up.

MissResha

Quote:

im too poor to read this. you just HAD to say this huh?? LOL dammit!

spectrolite

Quote:

No no no no no, I am certain that everything is terrible. I can't hear you..!
getyou.gif

nunu

I'm passing on this collection. Everything looks dupeable!

Bring on Colour Craft
choochoo.gif

Edit to Add: The pink in the nautral set looks like swish and the brushes look really bad!!