WOC: How are you wearing Lavender Whip

MissResha

ya'll are killing me.

i'd love for a hustler to run up on me and open his coat with a bunch of lavender whip's hanging on the inside of his coat, and he'd be all "Aye baby, I got that Lavender Whip so you can put that whip appeal on your man. $20 a pop baby"

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
ya'll are killing me.

i'd love for a hustler to run up on me and open his coat with a bunch of lavender whip's hanging on the inside of his coat, and he'd be all "Aye baby, I got that Lavender Whip so you can put that whip appeal on your man. $20 a pop baby"

hahahahaha

I pictured that too!

Like ole boy in Barber Shop who runs in saying "I got TVs, DVDs, socks, puppies, Lavender Whip!" hahaha

macgirl3121

Sigh, ya'll are such enablers. I just bought one off ebay.
th_drool.gif

macgirl3121

$25.

Also, I saw one of your youtube videos, I think it was the makeup storage one and now I have a list for a White Marsh Ikea run.
smiles.gif

If I didn't hit subscribe yet (I instlled some updates and had to restart), I will when I get home.

MissResha

HAHA cool!! i loooooove Ikea. I got some really cool lighting solutions there last weekend. I'll have to do another video for that one.

Prototype83

Quote:
i want this color.

but i guess i'll have to wait until its available. or rob prototype for hers
greengrin.gif

you gotsta catch me first
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachTrecie
I'm thinking about robbing her too! LOL! She has 2 extras....one for each of us.....
choochoo.gif

Naw....I'm just playing...........or am i?
th_LMAO.gif

shh!!! don't be telling everybody
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I'll hold Prototype while ya'll jack her for her stash!!! It'll be a Whip Jacking

you are ALL a trip!!!
mac_haul.gif
TISH, you gotta catch me first...I used to run track LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
You know...you could share the wealth even more if you consider the demand. I bet if you jacked all 3 of her back ups, you could "depot" them, melt them down and sell the samples at a semi-ridiculous price.

Well goodness!!! LMAO!!

Quote:
LMFAO can you imagine going to jail for that?? comedy

LMAO!!! That would be hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachTrecie
WORD!!!
dothewave.gif
I get off at 4:30.....so whip jacking should commence about 5:45!!!!
boxing.gif

th_LMAO.gif

Oh Lawd lol ...so around 5:30 I'll be AWOL for while
sneaky.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^^ LOL!!! She better be tucking them babies away for dear life.....Runs to hide my b/u *cough* gag * spit * well hell...My mama didn't raise no fool!!!

th_LMAO.gif
well look @ the pot calling the kettle LAVENDER!
urock.gif

Prototype83

^^^ You ladies are hilarious! I needed that laugh today
yes.gif

Do you all have anymore combos for LW? Must find that Opal lusterglass
drools.gif

damsel

^^^ check your cco. mine had it, but i left it there. idk. it's ok. they also have a bunch of other discontinued lavender lipglosses. if they had mega lipgelee i would have grabbed it though.

yep, so i wore lavender whip out today with ever so rich, love it. this l/s is the hotness as you guys already know. so much so that the 2 stores i went to were sold out of it plus ESR. i'm glad i got my backup, though i'm contemplating getting at least 1 more. i know, i know...

MACa6325xi

Okay Lilchocolatema; aka Scandalous Beauty, I loved, loved your looks and you have convinced me to make some changes. Now, I have to use some gas to go get this Lavender Whip, but I will have it by the end of the day. I'm so glad you gave the names of the lip gloss to go with some of these colors. I promise not to reach for 3N lipstick when I can't find any other colors.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchocolatema
In this video, I wore it with Prunella Lip Liner and Little VI lusterglass. But I went out and bought Plum Soft and Lush N Lilac at my CCO today to wear with it and Up The Amp. I wear it toward the end of the video.

YouTube - Spring/Summer 2009 Lip Trends!

LOL, As someone who wasn't a fan of the last installment of LW, the one featured here ( or is it just a lighting adjustment?) is much more to my liking (MY liking! Yall aint gotta like it! *pouts, rolls neck, etc*). The last one just looked ghastly. I dig that Funny Face l/s a lot. Might have to cop that.

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I like to wear it alone. If I put it on with a light hand it gives my lips a little bit of a nude touch. I also like it with Currant l/l.

Lavender Whip + Currant + Comet Blue = Glamour

*cries* i don't have cometblue but I sooooo want it....

Quote:
HAHA cool!! i loooooove Ikea. I got some really cool lighting solutions there last weekend. I'll have to do another video for that one.

I would love to see a vid on that..gonna sub ya when I get to the crib...but ummm yeah my lighting sucks to the 10th degree....

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
LOL, As someone who wasn't a fan of the last installment of LW, the one featured here ( or is it just a lighting adjustment?) is much more to my liking (MY liking! Yall aint gotta like it! *pouts, rolls neck, etc*). The last one just looked ghastly. I dig that Funny Face l/s a lot. Might have to cop that.

Yea, that LW look was hot!! And well damn, pretty much all of those lippies were hot.

lovely333

I just got my lw and esr in the mail today and thank you ladies!! I found it at a local store. If it wasn't for all the photos I wouldn't have given this a second look.

makeba

i cant for the life of me remember the specktra diva that posted her look in the Bold Lip challenge thread wearing LW with Grape Lipliner i was like, oh that's cute. i thought it reminded me of Plum lipliner but it doesnt. gotta get some grape liner this weekend.

nightinggale07

Ugh, I wish I could wear it, but I'm too pasty and pale to even try something that has purple in it! Thanks for all the lovely pics, ladies!

MACa6325xi

I picked up Lavender Whip and Ever So Rich last night. They are beautiful. I wore them with Plum Soft lipliner, and it was perfect. My daughter thought initially that I would look like a "crack head." It went on smooth and very pretty.