WOC- I need YOUR help!

MACForME

Hi ladies..

I'm hoping you can help me out some.

I have a new client with darker skin and my experience with her deep tone isn't as extensive as I'd like.

What colors do YOU think really pop on darker tones?

She's an NW 45.. our goal here is to do some couture style big makeup.. its for photographs. I'd rather hear from those who have deeper tones and understand the color .... so..can you guys give me some advice? I'd greatly appreciate it alot..

dominichulinda

berries colors on the cheeks ..golds for highlight
smiles.gif

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
blues, teals, purples and greens really pop on WOC.

I was thinking purples and gold.. but it seemed so cliche'.. Awesome! Thank you for the suggestion! I will make a list and put these colors on it..

neonbright

Cranbery, and other wine colors also on the eyes. Loverush, Razin, Exhibit A or Dolce Vita for blush.

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbright
Cranbery, and other wine colors also on the eyes. Loverush, Razin, Exhibit A or Dolce Vita for blush.

ohh! Cranberry! Yehhh! thats a great color!!! I thought that it would be too muddy.. but heck, I'll try it!

Thanks! thanks! thanks!

neonbright

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
ohh! Cranberry! Yehhh! thats a great color!!! I thought that it would be too muddy.. but heck, I'll try it!

Thanks! thanks! thanks!

Today I did and receive alot of compliaments on the look.

Cranberry - Lid
Swiss Chocolate - countour to brow bone
Plum Dressing - in crease outer/in blended to countour and some on outter lid
Soba - highlight

Dolce Vita - Cheeks

I will try to post of FOTD tonight.

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
Very bold neon colors. Purples, Blues, definitely Yellows, and Greens. Look up photos of Alec Wek. The link below will give you great ideas. Poke around on the site. The model is simply stunning. Look here and see what I mean:
Julie Williams | Get some colors on | Dripbook

OMG- ALek Wek is absolutely gorgeous..I so appreciate your help!!

Latest posts