WOC-Love Lace

VAQTPIE

Is there anything that tickles your fancy from this collection?

I was snowed in this weekend and I caved and ordered Feline and Sense of Style. This will be my first time trying the Kohl Power pencils
001_unsure.gif

gemmel06

I am skipping this collection. If I am to get something it would be one of the eyeshadows and that is it!

Ladyvirtuous

I am getting all of the eyeshadows except Pincurl (I have that one already). I am definitely stocking up on Kohlpowers.

I'm think I'm passing on the lip colors cuz I have Icescape l/g and the lipsticks look too sheer.

Vixxan

I saw the collection today it looks like everything else in my collection. I passed on this collection and took the money and bought some brushes.

Fancydymedout1

I will be stocking up on the lipsticks and lipglasses.(That might change once i see them up close though) I believe i wanted to get one of the eyeshadows but the name totally slips my mind right now. It is the purplish one.

Ashleybubbles83

theres nothing that screams "buy me" from this collection. i should get the new kohl power pencil since i have all the other ones but it's not a must have.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
I got 1 shadow, Love Lace. The rest of it seems pretty dupable to me.

That's the only thing that interests me from the collection, but I haven't seen it in person yet.

onlylindah

I don't think I will get anything from here! Maybe feline because I haven't tried it though, the rest of the eyeshadow colors I seem to already have and I have icescape so I am bummed I won't be getting anything.

La Dolce Diva

The lipglasses are absolutely delectable!!!!!!

I admit I wasn't excited about the eyeshadows before, but now that I have them in hand, I'm excited to work with them! Pincurl excites me the most. I was a bit confused about the blues in the collection, being that MAC just did a blue palette for F/W Trend, but these are a little softer and you can never go wrong with frosts and veluxe pearls.

Goat Goat Etc.

I got Utterly Discrete l/g and Raven Kohl Power. I already own Icescape l/g, Pincurl e/s, and Fascinating E/l. This collection proves there's power in marketing--they could have made this collection around being a cow girl, Sky High Denim. The eyeshadows leaned toward blue so much. Sense of Style dissapointed me---it's like a faded and dull version of indigo and blooz together--I was expecting glitz after seeing someone's glitter loaded pic of what was presumed to be Sense of Style in the swatch forum.

Just MO.

lenchen

I just got 2 feline eyeliners, and a raven khol pencil that's it. I'm waiting for the spring colour forcast collection to get here..

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenchen
I just got 2 feline eyeliners, and a raven khol pencil that's it. I'm waiting for the spring colour forcast collection to get here..

I am waiting for Spring Colour Forecast too. I am skipping the January collections.

shontay07108

I got utterly discrete lip glass, love lace and suave intentions shadows. They are awesome. I'm going back for hypnotizing shadow.

Blushbaby

I just picked up Raven eye kohl. I wanted Hypnotizing after seeing it in a FOTD last night but have since decided to buy Shale in pan form to save money.