WOC-MAC and Iris Apfel

afulton

Please share your wish lists, hauls, thoughts, etc. from this collection.
rasta.gif

afulton

I only picked up Pink Pigeon lipstick.

I may go back and get Embrace Me lip pencil. I was on the fence with it because I already have Process Magenta Chromographic pencil and I wasn't sure if they are both similiar?????

kimibos

ill be getting pink pigeon, scarlet ibis and party parrot. im still think about flamingo, i may need to try it on and then decide. as for eye shadows robins egg, and maybe early bird. i also have to decide on back up!! :)

i just got embrace and i like it so far... i cant wait to pair it up with pink pigeon.

iadoremac

picked up only pigeon pink too...........dont have a matte pink lipstick so i figured this would work

IvyTrini

I am picking up Party Parrot and Scarlet Ibis! I will wait until I see the nail polishes at the counter.

DILLIGAF

On my first trip I picked up Pink Pigeon l/s and Early Bird e/s. I made a second trip yesterday and I scooped up Robin's Egg e/s and Howzat e/s. I don't think I'm done with this collection as I still have Party Parrot on my list.

Copperhead

I just came back from checking out the collection and was sooooooo disappointed that the only lipsticks that were left were Morange and Scarlet Ibis. I had my heart set on getting Flamingo and Party Parrot. I'm really hoping MAC re-stocks them online.
ssad.gif

GucciGirl

I picked up Party Parrot, Pink Pigeon and Flamingo. I should have gotten 2 Flamingo's but oh well. I have 2 Ever Hips and on my lips they are pretty similar. Flamingo is just a little sheerer.

yummy411

my mac was all out of everything... i did get my hands on flamingo and pink pigeon... i got lady danger since the mac girl said it was a dupe of scarlet ibis as well as another friend who has both. she said she can't tell them apart. soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy with my purchases but my heart still wants party parrot!

Copperhead

my mac was all out of everything... i did get my hands on flamingo and pink pigeon... i got lady danger since the mac girl said it was a dupe of scarlet ibis as well as another friend who has both. she said she can't tell them apart. soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy with my purchases but my heart still wants party parrot!

And supposedly Impassioned looks just like Party Parrot.

Richelle83

I'm in love with Flamingo, Party Parrot is gorgeous...and stains to a nice wearable color. Scarlet, depending on how my hair looks makes me feel like I'm in the 80's(wasn't old enough to wear makeup lol). Pink Pigeon is no were near as neon as CYY thank goodness!

sugypop1

I agree about Party Parrot and Impassioned being cousins. Party Parrot looks gorgeous on me and for some reason I find it more wearable on me than Impassioned. I was going to skip Party Parrot but I tried it on and had to get it.

sugypop1

I thought Flamingo was going to be too similar to Ever Hip, but I like Flamingo alot better because it seems to have more pink in it.

StyleBlack

I got Flamingo (so pretty!), 2 Pink Pigeons, Party Parrot, Embrace Me liner, and Robin's Egg & Early Bird eyeshadows

the polishes aren't as bright as I like, so I skipped those. Beauty Powder..... O_O. Well you WOC already know that was left behind in all of its pale glory.

Overall, the collection was awesome and fun!

StyleBlack

Process magenta is slightly more orange and slightly lighter than embrace me. Also the chromagraphics have that soft crumbly texture while the pencil is firm. Hth!

And if you want anything else from the collection, get it ASAP! All the lipsticks were sold out at my store by the next day.

I only picked up Pink Pigeon lipstick.

I may go back and get Embrace Me lip pencil. I was on the fence with it because I already have Process Magenta Chromographic pencil and I wasn't sure if they are both similiar?????

bobbiedoll03

Depends on what is available at my counter, I am leaning towards Scarlet Ibis and and maybe Party Parrot...depening on if I can tell the difference between it and Impassioned.

Latest posts