WOC-Mac F&F Sale

pnuttbuttajelli

ugh, i really shouldnt because money is tight as it is and i really want to save for CC, BUT if i can squeeze out some cash im thinking of going for some of the shadows in the Goodbyes section because i am in desperate need for some more (how sad is it that someone is in "desperate need" of eyeshadow :-\).

i'm an e/s junkie so i have to narrow my list down DRASTICALLY from the $200 it's already at...

Nepenthe

I'll be shopping the Goodbye section as well.. must snag last few matte2 and cremestick liners, maybe a new brush or two.. and Naked Honey.

MAChostage

So are all the Matte2 shadows being discontinued? That would be a crime and a shame! I've just started getting into these buttery mattes in the past year or so.

utgirl2006

So far my list consists of:

Sweet as Cocoa
Dollymix
Raizin
Love Alert dazzleglass
Buckwheat from the Naked Honey collection
187 brush

I want to try to get items I've been wanting for awhile but haven't gotten around to buying.

Lovey99

My cart includes...

Buzz l/g
Queen Bee l/g
Golden Nectar h/p
Henna e/s
Teal p/m
222 brush
116 brush
Tender Tryst See Thru Lip color
Brown Down e/s
Tilt e/s
Flourishing e/s

kayley123

The biggest things on my list are Moon River mineralize blush duo and a couple of matte2 shadows: Fig 1 and a neutral.
Is anyone else afraid they're going to run out of stuff before the sale? Do you think I should just order Moon River now and not risk it?

RockStar

After altering the list day after day I think I'm finally sure this is what i want
Lets hope all of it will be in stock when i order
smiles.gif

Perfect topping MSF
Honey light highlight powder
Mutiny and Milk pigments (I've wanted to try pigments for a long time but the price freaked me out)
Well dressed and Peaches blushes
Femme Fi, Beautiful Iris and Passionate e/s
Paradisco, Georgous Gold, Amber Lights and All that glitters e/s refills
edit: DAMN I CHANGED MY LIST AGAIN -__-

belle89

Some other expenses came up so I don't think I'm getting anything. Good news though: I got a summer job! I have to spend most of the money I have on work clothes.

My list before:
Electric eel pan
Saddle e/s
15 palette
Lickable l/s

duch3ss25

I'm focusing on essentials again. Last year, I stocked up on SFF and I'm so happy. I have about 2 bottles left in my fridge lol. Also, will be getting another 239 and 272/217 brush, pollinator & buckwheat e/s. I'm still deciding whether I'll need 2 perm lippies or get 2 15-pan pallets instead and B2M for those lippies later. Only a few days left to make decisions ladies!

I've made a final list now! I'm going to get Goldmine e/s, Creme Cup lipstick, a blush and eyeshadow palette, and blushes in Dollymix and Cubic!

GlamQueen21

What I'm getting on the first day of the F&F sale is Mutiny p/g and I will get the rest that I'm lemming on the last day. I don't mind if the things that are out of stock and sold out since I can get it off of Nordstrom's website.

twobear

Interestingly enough, I've seen most of the eye shadows in the "Goodbye" section at my local CCO. I just got Henna last week for 10.50

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobear
Interestingly enough, I've seen most of the eye shadows in the "Goodbye" section at my local CCO. I just got Henna last week for 10.50

Oh boy looks like I'll be making a trip to the CCO soon. For the longest time my CCO had the same old shadows so I stopped going. I used to go once a week faithfully---sometimes 2 or 3.

I really want Blonde MSF to show up but I'm not that lucky. LOL

Curly1908

Does anyone know if they'll be having free shipping? If shipping isn't free, I won't be purchasing because then I wouldn't be saving any money.
ssad.gif

TDelicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Does anyone know if they'll be having free shipping? If shipping isn't free, I won't be purchasing because then I wouldn't be saving any money.
ssad.gif

Shipping is free once your total comes to over $60 - it keeps track and tells you when you view your checkout bag whether you qualify. hth!
wavey.gif

~*~

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
What I'm getting on the first day of the F&F sale is Mutiny p/g and I will get the rest that I'm lemming on the last day. I don't mind if the things that are out of stock and sold out since I can get it off of Nordstrom's website.

Skkkirrttt! Hold up! Wait a minute! The MAC website allows you to add out of stock items to your bag. I even hit the checkout button and there was not error message or anything like that which leaves to assume that you can check out with them and they'll ship the product when it is restocked. Hells yeah!

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Skkkirrttt! Hold up! Wait a minute! The MAC website allows you to add out of stock items to your bag. I even hit the checkout button and there was not error message or anything like that which leaves to assume that you can check out with them and they'll ship the product when it is restocked. Hells yeah!

Oh, I hope so, I hope so!!!!!