WOC Mineral Skinsheen Help Please

mjalomo

Have any of you lovely ladies had a chance to see the Mineral Sheersheen Powders coming out next week? Are they WOC friendly? The swatches seem awfully light and silvery. I would like to buy all three, but am afraid I'll look greasy.

spectrolite

I bought Lucent a few days ago and it does not make me look greasy at all. It's really similar to the loose Beauty Powders. I wore it today as a highlight and it was lovely and subtle. I might go back and get the silvery one.

*I commented that these were similar to the Loose Beauty Powders but I changed my mind. They are extremely finely milled and do not have the same sparkle as the beauty powders. When you buff it in to your skin you get a gorgeous sheen that is not glittery, or greasy looking at all. It is beautiful!*

carandru

Any one else tried these? I want to get all three as well, but I usually order from macy's since I get an employee discount. They aren't as nice about returned beauty products, so I want to know how they are before I buy lol. I guess I can go to the counter and check them out.