WOC- MUFE HD foundation NC42- NC44

shadee

I know summer is coming up and I am currently using shade 153 (NC42) and I know I will darken to NC43-NC44. Can I ask what everyone else is using if there are NC43-NC44 and have yellow undertones. I can't try different shades instore as UK shops do not stock MUFE so will have to order online.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

shadee

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle79
I'm about a NC43 & my shade is 155.

Thanks for responding michelle
smiles.gif
I've read that 155 has biege undertones on sephora. Do you find it has yellow tones?

moonlit

check out karla sugar's blog- google karla sugar and she has the swatches for all mufe hd foundation shades swatched on her hand

Jade09

I'm NC42/NC44 and in the MUFE HD I use the 170 and 173, I prefer the 173 because it seems to have a bit more yellow.

Portia73

Contact Guru Makeup Emporium, or Make up Provisions, they do ALL the HD foundation shades, Although Guru is cheaper. I should get paid commission from them as I'm so excited that i don't have to beg a friend to get it for me from america. Google it

I've ordered numbers 123, 128 and 153, lets see what matches me, I'm a NC42 in summer and NC40 in winter.

watch this space

Oh and they do the elusive eyeshadow number 92, that deep lovely purple.

shadee

Thanks for the replies girls.
smiles.gif

Portia73 Thanks for the website recommendations. I've used makeup provisions before and they didnt stock shade 153 last time i checked, but I see they've just added more shades
greengrin.gif

I've never heard of gurumakeupemporium before so thanks for the link.

Which site would you say is cheaper?

I think I'll order some more 153 as I'm running out and 170 for the summer.

Portia73

I found the Guru website cheaper. everything is a pound or so cheaper. It all adds up if you order a fair bit.

Phannimal

I'm so glad I found this thread! I've been dying to check out MUFE foundation and now that I know the general foundation number NC42 wearers go for, I can finally check it out on my own and not insist or depend on having a Sephora sales associate try and color match me. (I've heard stories of people having to return or exchange their MUFE foundation because they went with what the sales associate reccommended).

Thanks, loves!

moonlit

I am gona post a swatch of 153 and 155 this weekend.. need to upload the pics..

I use 153 because I have yellow undertones

My friend uses 155, which is beige for pink undertones..

csdev

I am around NC40-42ish - and I was matched to 170 in MUFE HD. Giving it a try this week, I will let you know how it goes.

Leilani78

I'm an NC42, and I was matched with both 153 and 173. Since my forehead is darker than my cheeks, I went with 173 so I'm not ashy looking on top.

Nepenthe

My Studio Fix Powder is in NC42 and I was using 153 up until recently. When I did swatches in Sephora with a SA and 170 seemed to be the next shade darker while maintaining the same undertones. I found a lot of the shades in between were more beige or pink based.

__nini

MAC-wise I don't even know what I am anymore NC 44/45 and MUFE 173 works. Winter however it's a tinge darker but it matches the rest of my body!

Sushi_Flower

I am a pale NC42 and i got 153 and it is way too orange on me. This is to confusing, i have no idea what to get now..140?..155?

jazmatazz

Hi everyone!

Is anyone using MUFE Full Cover Concealer with their HD foundation in the NC42-44 range? If so, can you please tell me what number your using? I'm having a really hard time deciding, and it seems that the concealers are really warm toned. So far I've looked at #10 and #12, any help would be appreciated!

P.S. I would be using it to cover acne scars on my face, not under the eye.

LatinaDoll

Hi all. I'm sooo confused with which MUFE HD Foundation to get. Sadly i don't have a Sephora near me so i have to order most of my make up products online. In MAC i was matched up with NC45 but i find it to be too dark for me. In Chanel Vitalumiere i wear Walnut, which is a pinch dark for me but noT soo noticeable that i can't get away with it if needed. Can anyone suggest which MUFE shade to get? I have slight yellow undertone but not alot. Thanks alot ahead of time!