WOC - Naughty Nautical MAY 1ST

crystalado

As far as e/s I am thinking submarine, illegal cargo and pandemonium. Lipsticks are party mate and ahoy there, and lustreglass hey sailor and love knot. And last but not least I think I may want the stowaway quad. I am not too sure about this one yet!

Shadowy Lady

I think I'll get Ahoy There l/s and a few lustreglasses (coz I have never tried them and it's about time). I'm also eyeing the Mutinity piggie. I may change my mind once I see swatched though...

amber_j

Hmm, not sure. The more swatches I see and the more people post about NN, the less I want to get...

Think I'll probably just stick with the pigments:
Mutiny
Lovely Lilly
Bell-bottom Blue

I've spent way too much on MAC these past couple of months, and I want to get a few items from Neo Sci-Fi when that comes out.

MisaMayah

I'm getting Ensign for sure. I want the Mutiny pigment but I never wear blue e/s!lol its just so pretty.

Im gonna check out Buoy o buoy, party mate & ahoy there too =)

Face2Mac

I ordered PartyMate, Shore Leave, the pink glosses. I was going to get Illegal Cargo, but it just seems like it is Shale.

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmodelchiq
YAY!!! i want...

Lipstick
Buoy-o-buoy Sheer light pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (glaze)
Port Red Yellow red with gold pearlized pigments (frost)

Lustreglass
Love Knot Sheer pink with blue and white duochrome (lustre)
Bateaux Neutral brown peach with white frost (lustre)

Pigment
Mutiny Sky blue with gold pearlized pigments (frost)
Lovely Lily Lilac with red pearlized pigments (frost)

This is exactly what I purchased. I cant wait to get 'em!!

ilovegreen

It came online this afternoon in the UK and I picked up Munity pigment, bateaux l/g (I'm sure I've had this before), stowaway quad and pandemonium e/s

brownsuga lady

Hmm...I don't really dig blue shadow on me. Maybe a couple of the lustreglasses and perhaps the Lilac piggy. That's about it. Everything else I can dupe or i'm okay with not having.

BinkysBaby

Honestly, I'm not that excited about this collection. Most of the colors are extremely close to colors that I already have. I try really, really hard to not buy colors that are a slight tint off in color of shades that I already have. I'm passing on this one.

f!erce

Ok ladies I just received my shipment and I am about 50/50 satisfied with it. Now mind you this is based on just swatching the items on my arm so maybe if I decide to keep the things that didnt "wow" me it will sway my opinion. I ordered the following:

Port Red l/s- I think it is BEAUTIFUL. A very nice color for our varied skin tones

Buoy o Buoy l/s - on my lips it looks like I only put on lip conditioner or tinted chap stick or something. This may be going back. I even tried to put Bateaux on it, yeah nothing...

Bateaux l/g- very nice. This is right up my alley and I know I am going to wear it out so I may need to stock up on it

Meet the Fleet e/s - uh, yeah not grabbing me right now. i guess its useful for a smoky look but on my arm right now it just looks like dirt. I like my Black Tied and Beauty Marked better, I guess those dont compare really...

Pandamonium e/s - I like it. I guess the colors with the flecks is more my thing so I guess I need to keep Meet the Fleet since I wanted more matte colors...

Mutiny pigment - is just as wonderful as people have been saying. I love it

Bell Bottom Blue - same as Mutiny in my opinion, it looks beautiful but for me the pigments can really do no wrong so maybe I am biased

I apologize for the lack of pics but I dont know where my boyfriend put our camera since we thought I was going to have the baby last night.
th_dunno.gif

PS. MAC's shipping is AWESOME!!!!

braidey

I went to MAC this morning to buy all 4 of the Lustreglasses and was totally disappointed. The only lustreglass that I liked was Hey Sailor, the rest were to pale. The only l/s that I liked were Port Red and Party Mate.

NW45

brownsuga lady

I think i'm passing on it. The only thing I really wanted were some of the lippies but I think I have similar shades so it's not necessary to have. And the Lilac piggy looks like Peark of the Earth shadow that's in one of my holiday collection eye palettes. So yeah. I'm good. I don't wear red lips enough to grab Port Red...plus I have 2 red lippies that I love when i'm going for that bold look. This collection is just meh to me.

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Hmm, not sure. The more swatches I see and the more people post about NN, the less I want to get...

Think I'll probably just stick with the pigments:
Mutiny
Lovely Lilly
Bell-bottom Blue

I've spent way too much on MAC these past couple of months, and I want to get a few items from Neo Sci-Fi when that comes out.

Oh wow! I managed to get to the Covent Garden store today about 20 minutes before it closed to swatch the NN products.

I thought I would only like the p/m, but boy was I wrong. Illegal Cargo is back on my wishlist, and has been joined by Pandamonium and Shore Leave. Shore Leave!?! I thought that would be way too light and chalky on me, but it is beautiful
drools.gif
Gotta love those Veluxe Pearls, lol. I've also put Bateaux and Hey Sailor l/g back on my list... Sigh... Time to start saving.

Neo Sci-Fi who?
tong.gif

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Oh wow! I managed to get to the Covent Garden store today about 20 minutes before it closed to swatch the NN products.

I thought I would only like the p/m, but boy was I wrong. Illegal Cargo is back on my wishlist, and has been joined by Pandamonium and Shore Leave. Shore Leave!?! I thought that would be way too light and chalky on me, but it is beautiful
drools.gif
Gotta love those Veluxe Pearls, lol. I've also put Bateaux and Hey Sailor l/g back on my list... Sigh... Time to start saving.

Neo Sci-Fi who?
tong.gif

hi, what's your foundation color??

Smiles7

I thought I was going to skip out on this collection, but I went down to the Mac store anyway to check out the collection and I must say the colors are very pretty! I purchased Shore Leave, Submarine, Bell Bottom Blue, and Hey Sailor (and a bunch of other stuff from their permanent line).

To be quite honest, I don't really purchase pigments because one would last me a lifetime, but the eye makeup on the MUA (she looked like she's NC 50 or something) looked absolutely amazinggggg. Ofcourse, I asked what she was wearing and she said the blue was Bell Bottom Blue so I just had to have it. I don't think the color payoff is so great on Submarine but I have a blue shadestick type of thing from the HIP line, it looks really nice on top of that. Ironically, I don't even like blue shadows
th_dunno.gif