WOC: Need rec for cream eyeliner to brighten eyes

dopista

Hello ladies!
I am an NC 42 and am looking for a rec for a waterproof cream/salmon eyeliner to use on my waterline to brighten up my eyes. Basically one that I could use for a retro look or just everyday to brighten up my face. I find the white ones look very un-natural and unflattering on me since my skin tone is dark. Does MAC, MUFE or Stila make one like this? Please let me know if you guys have found one that works! Thankyou in advance!

dietcokeg

benefit high brow! its amazing and it will show up on ur skin colour, its not white which is the beauty of it its like a nice peachy colour that brings life to ur eyes. it cant be used as a brow highligh or for ur waterline - i highly reccomened this for women of all colours!

yummy411

because i can't think of a tan, salmon or other more neutral color... baby pink liner perhaps? use a drugstore white liner, where the color wont be so harsh/pigmented... if you think it still looks harsh, rub your finger over it. in your bottom lashes/ lower lid, use a brown shadow. a lot of people put white liner on their waterline alone and that looks harsh by itself. hope that helps. check sephora and nyx as they usu have liners that aren't your tradition colors.

gigiopolis

MUFE makes an Aqua Eyes liner in shade 23L which is a shimmery fleshy pink champagne colour - I think it would look amazing and very natural on darker skintones!