WOC: Nude Lipstick...

pinkcrush

So there's been alotta talk lately about bright pinks and vivid reds but wut about nudes??? Admit it people we gotta give nudes some luv too lol... Now I luv a vivid red-pink like Moxie but lets face it most of us aren't gonna wear those colors everyday... I will however reach for my Blankety w/o a 2nd thought on any given day... I recently bought a tube of Honeylove and luuuv its matte finish... I also own Myth, and VG Gaga2... I used to have a full out obsession with Nars Chelsea Girls lip laquer but its price became offputting compared to MAC's lipsticks... Since I cherish versatiliy with color I also have a Cork l/l n clear lipglass on standby... Wut r ur must have nudes ladies???

glammy girl

I love nude lips, most of my lippies are either nudes or pinks... Blankety is the best nude ever, looks so good with Oak lip liner and either Underage or C Thru Lipglass. Revlon Soft Nude and Nude Attitude are good ones too. Mac Angel and Faux are also good bets if you dont like nudes that wash you out :) The next nude lipstick on my list is either Hue or Honeylove

Copperhead

I love nude lips too. MAC's Fresh Brew, Beach Sand, Body Suit, Freckle (not Freckletone, but Freckle), Our Pick, Sephora's Dulce Nude, Sephora's #11 Maniac Long Wearing lipstick, NYX's Rea, NYX's Honey, MAC's Chai and C-Thru lipglasses are some of my faves.

I'm just noticing this is in the Welcome forum. I think there's a thread like this already in the WOC forum.

pinkcrush

I love nude lips too. MAC's Fresh Brew, Beach Sand, Body Suit, Freckle (not Freckletone, but Freckle), Our Pick, Sephora's Dulce Nude, Sephora's #11 Maniac Long Wearing lipstick, NYX's Rea, NYX's Honey, MAC's Chai and C-Thru lipglasses are some of my faves.  I'm just noticing this is in the Welcome forum. I think there's a thread like this already in the WOC forum.  
OMG I totally 4got about Fresh Brew, 4 that coffee with cream look and I do adore a good slicking of Chai l/g... Also Revlon Super Lustrious l/g in Eggnog compliments VG Gaga2 very well since I didn't like the glitter in the lipglass formula..

pinkcrush

Madcap is a good nude l/g too although idk if its still out... My old skool fave nude gloss is L'oreal Color Juice l/g in Butterscotch Drop

pinkcrush

I love nude lips, most of my lippies are either nudes or pinks... Blankety is the best nude ever, looks so good with Oak lip liner and either Underage or C Thru Lipglass. Revlon Soft Nude and Nude Attitude are good ones too. Mac Angel and Faux are also good bets if you dont like nudes that wash you out :) The next nude lipstick on my list is either Hue or Honeylove :hmm:
Honeylove is matte nude PERFECTION :) !!!

MissTT

It looks like a lot of ladies put gloss over their nude l/s. Do any of you prefer the matte nude look?

Copperhead

It looks like a lot of ladies put gloss over their nude l/s. Do any of you prefer the matte nude look?
I don't always put gloss over mine. I don't have many matte nudes. I don't know if I have ANY actually. I've been thinking about getting Ruffian Naked and there's one from MUFE I've been thinking about getting.

glammy girl

The main reason I put gloss over my lipsticks is because I have majorly dry lips and they get chapped often so I like the moisture a gloss sometimes gives, it's a little more comfortable :)

pinkcrush

2b completely honest it just depends on my mood... I have been know to put clear lipglass over Blankety but I LUV Honeylove's matte finish on its own :)

glammy girl

2b completely honest it just depends on my mood... I have been know to put clear lipglass over Blankety but I LUV Honeylove's matte finish on its own
After hearing you rave about Honeylove so much, I decided to check out some swatches today, it looks really pretty, I might have to pick it up next time I"m at the Mac counter
lol

MissTT

Thanks ladies. I have an extensive wishlist going now. I was looking for a new vice and am hoping makeup will be it.

mac l/s-cherish, blankety,shy girl, honeylove, myth with a similarly colored gloss. I use 2N but it was LE.
nars honolulu honey and belle de jour

corinne27

i love the matte nude look! actually i love the matte loon in general! not a big fan of gloss.... although i do like mac prolong wear glosses!

Latest posts