WOC on the hunt for a pink lipstick *pic included*

MissResha

Hey guys,

I tend to stay away from pink lipsticks because they scare me lol. strangely enough, i can wear pink lipglasses. My favorite is Flashmode, and my favorite hot pink lipglass is Style Minx (i'm wearing it in the photo below).

based on Style Minx, can anyone help me find a good MAC pink that'll do me some justice? i'm thinking maybe a blue-based pink? i dunno...

w8l5ah.jpg

**this isn't the highest quality pic but...it's all i have at the moment, sorry
ssad.gif

LatinaRose

Gladiola!! And Pink Poodle for a gloss. Or maybe the new one coming out with HK, Nice Kitty I think?

Shadowy Lady

try Girl About Town. I love that lipstick but I wear it blotted (I'm an NW30). You can definitely wear it full on and look hot
smiles.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
try Girl About Town. I love that lipstick but I wear it blotted (I'm an NW30). You can definitely wear it full on and look hot
smiles.gif

Looks like Girl About Town with some Cult Fav dabbed in the middle.

I wore this out the other night and loved it, with Pink Manish

MissResha

yea i've been eyeing GAT, i may just take the plunge and buy it. Do you know if its a cool or warm pink?

TwistedFaith

You are so pretty! I agree with all of the other recommendations. I also love All's Fair from the BBR collection - you might want to give it a try, I think it would look great on you. And you might already have this one, but Rich & Ripe lipglass from Cult of Cherry is absolutely beautiful. Probably one of my favorite glosses of all time.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
yea i've been eyeing GAT, i may just take the plunge and buy it. Do you know if its a cool or warm pink?

looks cool toned to me.

MissResha

LOL! aww thanks you guys
greengrin.gif
. anymore suggestions are welcome
smiles.gif
even lipglasses. can never have too many of those lol.

M.A.C. head.

I can't think of any l/s, but I can recommend a combo:

Beet l/l
Underage l/g
Wild 'Bout You l/s

For this combo, it's important to blend the Underage gloss into the Beet lip liner, and THEN put the Wild 'Bout You lip stick ON TOP. It's an amazing deep magenta lip color.

[I posted this in the lip combos thread last night, what a coinkidink!]

blazeno.8

I personally like Impassioned. It's very bright though, so I can understand if it's not for everyone.

Curly1908

I LOVE "Sweetie", but it might not be the type of pink you're looking for. It's very soft/natural -- not that bold/bright.

You're adorable by the way.
greengrin.gif

MissResha

thanks for the suggestions guys!! any pink, bright, pale, natural, nude, whatever. i just wanna stop buying so many red lipsticks LOL. gracias! (hell, i'll even love to see some swatches
greengrin.gif
)

Latest posts