WOC Question

DJ_Roxas

Okay I've been trying to find a powder that I can use as a countour, the only thing is that I can never find a powder that's 2 shades darker than my skintone. I was wondering if anyone here knows a good recommendation for powders I can use as a contour. I would like it if they were drugstore brands but department store are okay to mention even though I can't get to a department store counter to find a darker contour shade and I'm a NC50 in MAC.

afulton

I am NC50 too and I use the following to contour:
Queen Bronzer in Ebony---favorite of all time
Shadowy Contour Powder-available at MAC Pro store
Definitive Contour Powder-available at MAC Pro store
Blunt Blush-available at any MAC store or counter

I reach for the Queen Bronzer most often. I always get compliments when I wear it to contour my cheeks. I found my Queen Bronzer at Target; however, Walmart and drugstores carry it too.
Okay I've been trying to find a powder that I can use as a countour, the only thing is that I can never find a powder that's 2 shades darker than my skintone. I was wondering if anyone here knows a good recommendation for powders I can use as a contour. I would like it if they were drugstore brands but department store are okay to mention even though I can't get to a department store counter to find a darker contour shade and I'm a NC50 in MAC.