WOC: Quite Cute

Curly1908

What's on your list?
pompom.gif

Playing Koi - Creamy white peach pink (Satin)
Quite Cute - Bright whitened lavender (Cremesheen)

luvlydee

lipsticks:
Candy Yum-Yum - Neon pink (Matte)
Quite Cute - Bright whitened lavender (Cremesheen)

and the blush:
Sakura - Lavender with pearly deep magenta heart (Frost)

I was thinking about maybe getting the nail polish but mac's polish chips so easily on me!! i only like one of the eyeshadows thats in the quad, so unfortunately imma skip that.
sigh.gif

This collection is truly quite cute though lol.

I got: Lipsticks in Candy Yum-yum, Play Time, and Quite Cute Nail polishes: Ice cream cake and the purple one (can't remenber the name) Pencil in In Synch I'm NC45 and thug I wouldn't find anything I liked, but surprise, surprise!

afulton

Quite Cute (WOC)

Sorry...didn't see the other thread on this topic.

Did you pick up anything from the Quite Cute Collection? What are you loving? What are you leaving?

At first I was skipping until I read all of these threads and saw some YT videos. I went to get:
Candy Yum-Yum l/s (2x)
Quite Cute l/s
Playtime l/s
St. Germain l/s

I am leaving the blushes because my current blush collection is out of control. Just have too many that will last several lifetimes. The eyeshadow quad was too chalky and pale for my taste.

Wasn't sure if the lip liners would work for me.

nunu

There's a post already, here's the link http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/173316/woc-quite-cute

shontay07108

[quote name="afulton" url="/forum/thread/174552/quite-cute-woc#post_2104927"] Sorry...didn't see the other thread on this topic.

Did you pick up anything from the Quite Cute Collection? What are you loving? What are you leaving?

At first I was skipping until I read all of these threads and saw some YT videos. I went to get:
Candy Yum-Yum l/s (2x)
Quite Cute l/s
Playtime l/s
St. Germain l/s

I am leaving the blushes because my current blush collection is out of control. Just have too many that will last several lifetimes. The eyeshadow quad was too chalky and pale for my taste.

Wasn't sure if the lip liners would work for me.
[/quote] You should definitely get Boldly Bare liner!

Copperhead

I want Candy Yum Yum and Play Time Lipsticks but I think I waited too late because it seems all my local counters are sold out of CYY.
crybaby.gif

DILLIGAF

After much debate I got Candy Yum Yum l/s. I was also hoping to walk away with Play Time as well. However in my opinion if you already have Up The Amp ( MAC) or Berry Haute ( Revlon) you don't really need this color. If you insist on getting Play Time the major difference between it and Up The Amp is UTA is more purple, PT is more pink. HTH

GlamQueen21

I got Candy Yum Yum l/s, Plaing Koi l/s, Play Time l/s, Quite Cute l/s and CUTiE Quad from this collection. I am loving them!!

Cocosmith

Ok, so I went to get some of the items the first day it came out and everything I wanted was SOLD OUT.
WTF2.gif
So the MAC addict
mac_addict.gif
I'am couldnt leave empty handed, Lol. So I bought the Quad-Cutie, because the MUA convinced me it could work with a base. I also got the Quite Cute l/s. So I rushed home and ordered all the L/S I wanted (Candy Yum-Yum, Play-Time, St. Germain).
mac_haul.gif
They are on their way. For a minute I thought MAC was going to tell me they were SOLD OUT, because it took a while before they shipped my order. Anyway so excited to get Candy Yum-Yum, its so Pretty!!! Also I tried on Quite Cute L/S, OMG it was not for me, too chalky/white looking. Maybe I needed to add something to it, if anyone know please advise me. Also I returned the Quad, the color payoff was not working for me, so if this QUAD worked for someone, please give me feedback.
anyone.gif
Any whoo!!! at the end of the day, my wallet is VERY HAPPY this month. Lol

keyflyhair

Ok, so I went to get some of the items the first day it came out and everything I wanted was SOLD OUT.
WTF2.gif
So the MAC addict
mac_addict.gif
I'am couldnt leave empty handed, Lol. So I bought the Quad-Cutie, because the MUA convinced me it could work with a base. I also got the Quite Cute l/s. So I rushed home and ordered all the L/S I wanted (Candy Yum-Yum, Play-Time, St. Germain).
mac_haul.gif
They are on their way. For a minute I thought MAC was going to tell me they were SOLD OUT, because it took a while before they shipped my order. Anyway so excited to get Candy Yum-Yum, its so Pretty!!! Also I tried on Quite Cute L/S, OMG it was not for me, too chalky/white looking. Maybe I needed to add something to it, if anyone know please advise me. Also I returned the Quad, the color payoff was not working for me, so if this QUAD worked for someone, please give me feedback.
anyone.gif
Any whoo!!! at the end of the day, my wallet is VERY HAPPY this month. Lol

I'm still on the fence about my Cutie quad. I've worn a look once but I had to work soooo hard to make it work. I JUST put the quad and receipt in my purse today with the intention of returning it but I still don't know. After watching the video I just posted... now I want to give it another shot (heehee). I bought the Quite Cute lippie and I
heart.gif
U plushglass but NOW I want the Playtime lippie. I thought it would be too much like my Violetta but I hear they are NOTHING alike.

Cocosmith

I found a video of a woman of color MAC makeup artist with a tutorial using the Cutie quad, Playtime lipstick and I
heart.gif
U plush glass. She received everything gratis.

http://youtu.be/dtPW1COOB3E

She looks cute!

Thanks alot, I will check it out. So you like the Quite Cute L/S. I really wanted it, but it didnt work for me. That Plushglass stuff stings my lips. Lol. My order for my other L/S arrives today. Yea!!!!