WOC: Stylishly yours

K_ashanti

Did anybody get anyhting from this? Out of all the collections that came out the last few weeks I only got the Neon orange from this collection

DILLIGAF

Did anybody get anyhting from this? Out of all the collections that came out the last few weeks I only got the Neon orange from this collection

I passed on the Neon Orange because I already own Electro l/s. Not the same but its the orange that works for me. From this collection I only got the fluidline. I felt a lot of the other items were dupable or not intense enough for me.

Cocosmith

I got the 4 Cream Colour Bases, because I have no cream Blushes.

1. Virgin Isle
2. Madly Magenta
3. Movie Star Red
4. Tickle Me Pink

and the Burgundy Masacara.

and the Follow Your Fancy- pigment.

User38

SSS -- it looks great on lips too.. and if you use it over a balm, it will give you a gorgeous cherry red stain
heart.gif

BeautyByLele

Quote:
how do you wear the Neon orange with what liner, gloss???
I lied. . . . lol (SORRY) !!! I thought I had neon orange but it is actually morange. Im not sure how the two (neon orange & morange) compare. But I know Morange is a bold bright in your face orange. It sort of reminds me of Toxic Tale.

Anywayz I usually wear Morange with a brown (chestnut, cork,) OR ( 80% cremestick ) lip liner OR a reddish brownish liner (burgundy, mahogany). Then I top off Morange with lipglass (gold dust, Flurry of Fun OR Passing Fancy dazzle creme. Really I think anything with a goldish, peachy or coral finish will work. HTH

On MACs website Morange is described as a Loudmouth Orange (amplified creme) while Neon Orange (stylishly yours collection) is described as a Bright Clean Orange. Also on the website MAC has two Neon Oranges the "other one" is described as a Bright Orange (Amplified Orange). Im not sure of the difference bewteen the two Neon Orange's !!!!

Curly1908

I got Style Curve l/s. I've been lemming Show Orchid but I liked that Style Curve l/s was a sheerer version of it. Most of the Stylishly Yours items were sold out when I went to MAC the other day.

IsisStar

I got Neon Orange lipstick too, as well as Madly Magenta CCB and the burgundy mascara and fluid line. Style Curve looks really similar to Violetta but I think I may go back to get it anyway.

lexielex

I picked up Virgin Isle ccb. I love it. I might go back to my counter and get madley magenta and style curve..it's just a thought.

dreahdreah

I'd like to get the madly magenta, but have never used a ccb before..do they crease...do you still use a primer with them?