WOC Sunrise re-try..... Decided to give chrome yellow and orange another go.

ThePerfectScore

yesterday I had new found love for MACs Chrome Yellow & Orange

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

^^ I just have eye make up on... so sorry my skin doesn't look flawless... No foundation or concealer. This was literally a 5 minute eye.. from primer to mascara. UDPP, BE Retro, Dior Show Iconic

I wore this tie die orange and yellow and white skirt...

ThePerfectScore

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Very pretty! Tell us what you used!! (otherwise this will be moved to the 'Say Cheese' forum)

I did... just MAC Chrome Yellow and Orange.... Its even said in the title.

malaviKat

I like it! A lot of times people (myself included) are inclined to make chrome yellow really strong... this is definitely more wearable.

(And I don't know what you're talking about... I think your skin looks pretty darned flawless as it is!)

ThePerfectScore

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
I like it! A lot of times people (myself included) are inclined to make chrome yellow really strong... this is definitely more wearable.

(And I don't know what you're talking about... I think your skin looks pretty darned flawless as it is!)

Yeah.. I think when i 1st attempted to use Chrome yellow and orange.. I had waaayyy too much yellow going on... so I just wiped it off and did a green look.

But now I think I've found a balance I like...

heart.gif
Aww and thanks for thinking my skin is flawless!
heart.gif

ThePerfectScore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
These colors are so hot. I wish I had chrome yellow.

I found out chrome yellow and orange are only found at MAC stores or online... not at Nordies, or Macy's or Bloomingdales MAC counters....
Which is fine b/c I ordered off line, but this lady at Macy's was so sad when I had it on and she couldn't buy it at that MAC counter...

Latest posts