WOC--what did u get from Manish?

damsel

i got the entire collection. mainly because i wanted to see everything in real life. i knew that this collection was liable to sell out quickly, and i did not want to risk not getting something that i may develop a lemming for later. i'm super excited for my order to arrive as i'm sure it's all beautiful.

ShugAvery2001

I got the palette and pink manish. I wish I could have gotten GAT though. I found some sisters on YouTube who were wearing that lippie NC 45 or 50's and it's fierce!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
I got the palette and pink manish. I wish I could have gotten GAT though. I found some sisters on YouTube who were wearing that lippie NC 45 or 50's and it's fierce!

I just got the Eye Palette...

However Girl About Town is in the perm line just not in the Manish packaging.

ElleStar04

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127

Great! I def will look into getting it then.

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127

Yeah I'm going to get it. I'm soo anxious to see looks with that devil blush though.

GoldenGirl

Just the lip glasses. I am thinking I should have gotten Kiss Manish, but by the time I made up my mind it was sold out.

Ladyvirtuous

I got the palette, Devil blush and the Shine Manish lipglass.

I have enough fuschias, so I passed on the other lipglass and the lipsticks. And I know the Pink Swoon blush would just be a waste of my precious money.

I can't wait to get my items in the mail.

marielle78

Just the pallet. I want devil blush but I am wondering how close it is to Taj Mahal. It's perm I can get it whenever.

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielle78
Just the pallet. I want devil blush but I am wondering how close it is to Taj Mahal. It's perm I can get it whenever.

I'm not sure devil will be anything like Taj.... i saw a description on here, a sister who was a NC 45 said she had to use a super light hand!

The colors in this collection are very bright. I actually went and tried on Girl About Town and my lips looked like straight up hot pink high beams

jdechant

I got the pallette, pink manish lip gloss and devil blush....can't wait for it to come in!! Probably got to wait at least a week though....boo!

QTAllStarGurl

I got the pallette...kiss manish was already sold out nd I already have Girl About Town...but I wish I had it in the Manish packaging

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
I'm not sure devil will be anything like Taj.... i saw a description on here, a sister who was a NC 45 said she had to use a super light hand!

The colors in this collection are very bright. I actually went and tried on Girl About Town and my lips looked like straight up hot pink high beams

Co-Sign that! Honestly I can't wear GAT for some reason...looks too shiny or something on me..Show Orchid is my best fuschia color for my skin tone and the texture is great...Satiny-matte on me...