WOC, what is your favourite nude lipstick or lipgloss?

ambodidi

It's really hard for us to get a flattering nude lippy because most are too light, and that could make us look like corpses. Most of the recs for WOC are shades of brown, and that's not really a nude lip. So what is your favourite? It must be hard for everyone, not just me, and I thought we could share our finds. I only have 2 or 3 nude lippies, and they're ok, but not perfect

dietcokeg

lipstick - Blankety by MAC

lipgloss - Toffe by Barry M

i always use this combo and its goregous!

DaniCakes

I recently purchased Siss lipstick and Wet, Wild and Wonderful plush glass to create the perfect nude lip. The darkness of WWW offset the whiteness of Siss. Loves it! Here is a pic. You can put a little Instant Gold lipglass on it to give it more shine and even Viva Glam VI SE lipglass.

luxury

I line my lips with a brown liner to prevent that whole ashy look
Rimmel London Lipstick in Birthday Suit
Clinique Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Root Beer

makes the perfect nude lip for me.

ambodidi

Please keep them coming ladies, we have to save our darker skinned sisters from looking like death (unless they wish to make some kind of statement by looking like death).

AdrianUT

clinique tenderheart lipstick
nyx lipstick in perfect
mac revealing lipgloss with cork lipliner
Mac entice lipgloss.

I'm a C7 for reference.

sapnap

Siss.love this
smiles.gif
also patisserie and 4N lipsticks... the ELF luscious liquid lipstick in maple or something is nice too

gabi03

i'm nc45-nc50 and i love my Siss lipstick. On top i'll either put Chai lipglass or 2n lipglass. For something a tad darker, I like to use Touch lipstick.

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
I've added Hi-Def to my nude lip rotation.

I have fresh brew l/s and I wonder if I should get Hi-Def right this minute since it's currently a MAC goodbye? And what about Lovin' It l/s? Or Sharp Focus l/s? Good nudes?