WOC What's a good everyday highlight e/s?

Ange1

What's a good everyday highlight e/s? Rice paper, shroom, or naked lunch? I buy e/s online, so what do you guys use?

winks.gif

TwistedFaith

I use Warming Trend nearly everyday - love it! It was LE but I think it's still available some places. I also think Nylon makes a great highlight too.

Face2Mac

Naked Lunch-for pinks, purples, blues
Ricepaper, for neutrals, browns, greens

Shroom is hit or miss on people but NL and Ricepaper seem to be favorites.

Also, Vanilla pigment, the most versatile Mac you will ever need, should be a follow up purchase.

Ladyvirtuous

Arena e/s for brown looks or very neutral-ish looks.

Vanilla pigment for....almost all my looks.

Seedy Pearl e/s or Pink Opal p/m for purple looks.

Vellum e/s for blue looks.

Stila Oasis e/s

Naked Lunch e/s for Pink looks.

1165Cheryl

I use Vanilla Pigment for most of my looks
recently got Femme Fi e/s and love it
Your Ladyship pigment is great when vanilla is too much

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
I use Vanilla Pigment for most of my looks
recently got Femme Fi e/s and love it
Your Ladyship pigment is great when vanilla is too much

I luv, luv, your ladyship pigment but the gold shimmer gets all over my face even with Fix +. But gorgeous and not easy to get find anymore.

Dazzlelight also, if you want a soft not stark white.

elongreach

Shroom for me. I like rice paper too. I just have to be careful with it because I tend to overdo it with that color for some reason.

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I luv, luv, your ladyship pigment but the gold shimmer gets all over my face even with Fix +. But gorgeous and not easy to get find anymore.

Dazzlelight also, if you want a soft not stark white.

Have you tried using a sponge applicator to apply Your Ladyship? Thats what I've found to work best for me to help stop the fall out from pigments. I put all my pigments on with that first and then use brush's to blend.

Your so right, it's is hard to find and thankfully I got quite a few jars when it was released since I knew it would be a good seller. If you ever need a sample let me know
thmbup.gif

spectrolite

Femme Fi has to be my favorite but I also looooove Creme Royale (Hello Kitty Lucky Tom Palette) and Solar White.

gabi03

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Femme Fi has to be my favorite but I also looooove Creme Royale (Hello Kitty Lucky Tom Palette) and Solar White.

Creme Royal is lovely, it has replaced my ricepaper. And to those who said Soba is a great idea for a highlight, thank you,
th_worship.gif
i need to use that.

sassyvirgo

Can vary depending on your skin tone ricepaper is very popular & gorgeous looks like crap on me & Im an NC 42-43

My HG's seem to be Vanilla Pigment (looks good on everyone )
& Arena flesh tone without shimmer very clean !!!

YouTube - akaKreole's Channel

Latest posts