Woman gives her Father Breastmilk

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I honestly Don't know what to think of this. I mean its a little strange, but its not really all that weird, and if it can help
th_dunno.gif

I breastfeed my dad - New Idea

laraVENGEANCE

i honestly dont find it that weird.. its not like hes drinking it right out of her breast. i find it more weird when you read about grown children still drinking breastmilk straight from their mothers breast. if it's helping him, why not?

SakurasamaLover

It's a really good idea, despite modern technologies we havent still been able to identify everything the human breast milk contain. Sure is, it is full of the best stuff on earth if the mother don't uses drugs, I would sure try it too if I had cancer and it was possible for me.

LMD84

if it helps then why not? it would be odd if it were straight from the breast but it's not so no real issue with me.

10 year olds breast feeding on the other hand is very wrong! i saw a tv program about it and made me feel a little sick to be honest.

chiquilla_loca

at 1st i was like shocked
shockt.gif
, it's a play on words "I breastfeed my dad"
you almost immediately get a visual of just that. but after reading the article i think it's great that the dad is benefiting from the breastmilk itself.
i would do the same thing for anyone in my family!

blindpassion

When I first read the title to your thread I thought it was super creepy but then after skimming through the article its not weird. If its helping, thats awesome!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
if it helps then why not? it would be odd if it were straight from the breast but it's not so no real issue with me.

10 year olds breast feeding on the other hand is very wrong! i saw a tv program about it and made me feel a little sick to be honest.

was it the girl in Britain? and she says " It tastes better than a Thousand mangos!" lol ?

BEA2LS

i agree, i have seen many cases of older children still being breastfed and that really does creep me out.
but this is different and i hope it helps.

kimmy

scientifically, it makes sense that breastmilk would help people being ailed by cancer. if he was drinking it from her breast, i'd be more than a little creeped out, but bottling it and drinking it that way isn't too strange.

k.a.t

I don't fine this strange at all. She's helping her dad overcome cancer..and it's not like he's drinking it straight from the breast.

Tahti

To be honest, I find the idea sickening..
The thought of having milk in my body for start is horrifying to me, lol, and the thought of giving it to my DAD is beyond horrifying.

Just IMO... I don't have a problem with other people breastfeeding et cetera - I'm saying for me personally it would be too strange.

Half N Half

If it's helping her sick father, why not? It did kind of crack me up that he puts it in his cornflakes every morning! hehe