Women of color FOTD!

thmochagirl

I wanted this to be a shared link for us as women of color to do post to help others who may need a boost in fotd's. Most women love to see the cheeks combos we workout, Hopefully women who NC45-Nw55 find help here. I finally firgured out how to upload so maybe I can get some up. Sorry for the misunderstanding

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
???
What are u on about? And is it just me, or is there no FOTD?

I think the thread is for WOC to post their FOTDs as inspiration. I seriously wouldn't post my pics in a forum that's open to any passer-by. If you want to share here that's fine, but another way to do it is to type "WOC" in the title so that when people are browsing, they'll notice that and look. Another thing to do is to type that somewhere in your post so that it will come up in searches for people who use the search feature.

TISH1124

Seriously...can you explain to us what you are talking about??
shockt.gif
th_dunno.gif

nichollecaren

LOL I came in earlier, left convinced I was slow cuz I had just woken up. I read it again and think shes suggesting that we post inspiration pics for WOC, more like a tutorial, now that I think about it...step by step, before each product...still I'm just speculating.

TISH1124

That would prob need to be posted in TUTS and like Blazeno said just add WOC to the title...

spectrolite

Okay from what I gather she wants this to be WOC FOTD thread for NC45-NW55 where we post looks using whatever products we might have. I think she meant that rather then have products go to waste - lets show each other different ways to wear them.

My team of code breakers speant a good portion of the morning getting that information >_<

Vixxan

She is not a troll she is actually a very nice person. I have been a fan of her blog for a while now Beauty Gumbo. She was asking if women of color shades nc45-55 would post some fotd for inspiration.

Vixxan

Sometimes I write things that don't always come out the way I meant them. I was excited to see that she had joined Specktra. Her post was not very clear but I didn't want her to feel unwelcome here. I was simply trying to explain her post and her. That's all.

nichollecaren

okay, I understand you now...thanks for clarifying! I still consider myself fairly new... but i'm sure shes welcome!

I wish she'd come back and start the ball rolling though!
smiles.gif

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
okay, I understand you now...thanks for clarifying! I still consider myself fairly new... but i'm sure shes welcome!

I wish she'd come back and start the ball rolling though!
smiles.gif

You're awesome!!!

I hope she does too.

Latest posts