Women spend so much effort on their face, but forget their hands and neck!

Nox

I have seen this all too often. People often go out of their way to make sure their face is immaculate and younger looking, but then their necks reveal everything that they were trying to erase from their face.

And then there's the hands. Oy!

What protective measures do you do for your hands and neck?

Personally, if I am out in the sunlight, or driving, I wear gloves. Yes, indeed, I do (I am so obsessed about having nice hands). People stare at me when I do it, but now it is second nature for me to cover up my hands when I'm outdoors. I also sleep with moisture gloves at night. As far as my neck goes, I know I can do much better. Usually what goes on my face goes on my neck, but I know I can definitely use some more tips to keep it looking young and fresh as I age.

Here are some articles I found:

How to keep your neck looking young

Young face, old hands-MSNBC

breechan

Women in Japan wear "driving gloves" that cover their whole arms so that they don't get sun damage, and they wear huge brimmed hats if they're working outside.. You're not alone!
yes.gif

SkylarV217

Beauticontrol has a great product for your hands galled instant manicure. They have a whole line designed to pamper your hands called show of hands. It includes cuticle salve the scrub, paraffin wax, cuticle oil, and and overnight treatment. I love it

hhunt2

Omg, I know!

Celebrity wise... Ive seen pics of Angelina Jolie and Sarah Jessica Parker. And thier hands look so old.

user79

I use a handcream that contains sunscreen, and I always moisturize my neck neck because I get dry skin there.