Wonder if we'll ever find out how it was supposed to beeeeeeeeeee?!?!?! (pic heavy)

carandru

Lol, that song is on constant rotation in my playlist. Love Jadakiss and Ryan Leslie came up w/ an awesome beat. Can't wait to choreograph something to it :)

Anywho, here are two different looks I did on others.

First, had a girl come over so I could practice doing makeup on others:
makeup2009015.jpg

makeup2009016.jpg

I noticed her liner is a little wonky on the right eye. Still working on the best way to apply liner to other people... hell still working the best way to apply liner to myself lol. Any suggestions? I'll definitely keep practicing though.

Products used (that I remember):
face: MSFN dark
Eyes: painterly p/p as base, goldmine on lid, bitch-slap bright red and spiced chocolate in crease, black track fluidline, Red cherry falsies, Stud b/p, and studio finish NC45 as highlight
Cheeks: ben nye creme rogue
Lips: VGV l/s VGV l/g

Second, my friend who is a rapper came over to get her makeup done for a performance. She wanted "black rock star eyes":

makeup2009026.jpg

makeup2009028.jpg

makeup2009027.jpg

Noticed her highlight was uneven, so I went back and blended that out more. Then, I forgot to take more pics lol. Sorry I'm posting her camera phone pics w/ her permission
lcd51b73657ee4724a0e02d.jpg

l39297281d0e642c09bc27f.jpg

final performance look:
l0fae735a72264723b69db2.jpg

I used:
Face: Select spf NC50 mixed w/ Face and Body m/m, Sculpt and Shape duo, MSFN in deep dark, Studio Finish concealer in NC45
Cheeks: Ben Nye Creme rogue
Eyes: Blackground p/p as base, carbon over lid, tempting in inner crease, spiced chocolate in outer crease, NYX pearl mania in charcoal on inner eye, Stud b/p, Studio finish NC45, and ricepaper and ud naked as highlight
lips: bare (she didn't want anything)

Thanks for looking and as always, CC is welcome!

Latest posts