Woo Hoo! Inexpensive Gel Liners...Hot Colors!

Nox

Has anyone here ever had a chance to try the Mad Minerals brand of gel liners? The website says it's indelible and waterproof. I would have liked to have bought alot of them, but I already have the gel liner colors that I want in another brand. I think I might actually go for some Marcasite though, I don't have any liners that look like that.

Here is the list of colors they have for gel liners:

Two other gorgeous colors, Peacock (not shown) & Black Cherry (not shown)

ogelayjh8.jpg

Esperanza

I know that member Rocketqueen uses this brand a lot for her FOTD and has Peacock & Marcasite gel liners. Here's the link to her fabulous blog and some of her reviews of MAD Mineral e/s and liners (there's a part in Swedish and another one in English, she's done a great work there):

Rocketqueens blogg; makeupaholics, welcome! -

COBI

I love these gel liners. However, they are not specifically a "mad minerals" product; I have seen the same exact "indelible gel liners" (same packaging, colors and names) sold by other "small" makeup companies.

That being said, Mad Minerals offers them at the lowest cost I have seen for this product... especially when it's on sale there!

I have black cherry, black and tanzanite. I have to take several swipes at them with my wipes to clean it off at night.

gigglegirl

The colour selection (and in particular Black Cherry) drew me to these.

And MissCh. Ive found fluidline to be much softer and easier to get on the brush and apply. I find with the indelible ones I have to "whip it" a bit to get it to a softer consistency to apply with the brush. I dipped once and applied black cherry on my lids and it looked black (the "cherry" part didn't transfer, and I needed to apply a second coat)

Though there are ppl like Knoxydoll who seem to love these much more.

Personally I'll just pay a bit more and stick with Mac's fluidline, I like the ease of application and the jar/lid better. (I find indelibles lid to be flimsy plastic)

COBI

The fluidlines are definitely "creamier". However, that's why I like these gel liners a bit better. I also find they stay put longer for me. I guess it's a matter of preference. I have an easier time applying these where & how I want versus the fluidlines.

But the lids are definitely less rugged; I dropped my black cherry and the side of the lid broke right off, so I imagine it is only a matter of time before it dries out although I've tried to band-aid the missing piece.