Woo-Hoo!

benzito_714

i got a job! I will be working at a government agency focused on the Arts and Humanities in DC. I am so freaking excited because it is a stepping stone for me and it is opening the door to my dream career. The pay isn't great but at least I get paid and the pay is just a portion of my compensation. I plan to take full advantage of this opportunity by networking and learning all that I can. This job is like Devil Wears Prada (but my boss is nothing like Glenn Close) meets Pursuit of Happyness. I texted my family and friends and they all responded with congratulations because employment for me has been a long time coming. Well employment that uses my undergrad degree and graduate degree. I guess this means I can treat myself to some MAC!
yahoo.gif

Also-I have a demo interview for MAC sometime in January.
I feel so good I am jumping out my seat.
The only thing left is to find a babysitter for my lil' tike. If anyone in the DC area has any suggestions let me know, they will definitely be appreciated.

MACLovin

Congratulations!! Best of luck to you, how wonderful to find a job that can help you attain your dream career.
smiles.gif

And yes.. bring on the MAC, you gotta congratulate yourself somehow, right?
th_DANCE.gif

User93

Congrats! Even if the pay is not that big, it's a step to your dream like you said!
th_hug.gif
Awesome news.