Woodbury Commons Mega-Haul (PICS)

Dani

My mommy and I went to Woodbury commons today
smiles.gif
. I got myself some stuff, and my mom got me a bunch of stuff I can't have till Christmas. Not all of it's MAC, but it's all worth posting, I promise. I'm going to post the stuff I can't have first.

UGGS!!!! I usually hate them but these are different, they don't look like feet marshmallows.
8gex1mh.jpg

7wh99iu.jpg

Christmas MAC:
Concealor Palatte in Light, Pompous Blue e/s, and Nightlight Pigment
6usksjs.jpg

Swavorski (sp?) Neckalce:
6uikjep.jpg

(You can't see it so well cause it's in a plastic bag and I'm not allowed to take it out lol. It's pretty though!)

Coach Wristlet / Bag:
I can't tell the difference, it's pretty big for a wristlet lol
7yp6eiq.jpg

And now for the stuff I got myself
smiles.gif

Betsy Johnson necklace:
7xsmkx5.jpg
If you can't tell from the pic it's an angel

3 NYX Brushes:
Eye Brushes numbers 3 and 2, and the dome contouring brush
853jhqf.jpg

Lancome Juicy Gelee in Pink Lollipop
851owuw.jpg

AND of course the CCO MAC Haul!
833ihc5.jpg

Wondergrass, Mothbrown, Springtime Skipper, Fertile, and Moonflower eyeshadows, and Valentine's Lipgelee

Thanks for looking everyone!!! <33

GlamYOURUs

Nice haul! Sorry but what does CCO stand for? Im new to this. lol
How did you manage to get the Barbie Loves MAC shadows at this time?? I bought a few things but I wished I bought the entire collection! =(

Dani

Cosmetic Company Outlet.
The CCO carries mostly old L/E and discontinued and some permanent merchandise from MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, etc. That's how I got the BLM stuff (I wasn't really into MAC when it came out). If you can find an outlet mall near you, go take a look! And if you're still curious about CCO's there's a ton of threads about them in the bargain hunters section. Hope that helped, and thanks for the reply
smiles.gif

sora

awesome haul XD! i'm going to be visiting the woodbury outlets after christmas, god i'm so excited

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Cosmetic Company Outlet.
The CCO carries mostly old L/E and discontinued and some permanent merchandise from MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, etc. That's how I got the BLM stuff (I wasn't really into MAC when it came out). If you can find an outlet mall near you, go take a look! And if you're still curious about CCO's there's a ton of threads about them in the bargain hunters section. Hope that helped, and thanks for the reply
smiles.gif

Ooohhhhhh thats what it means! I work near one. lol I do go their occasionally but everytime I am there, they are out of the colors I want.
cry.gif
And they usually have discontinued items and dark colors. But I will check it out again. Thanks! =)

glam8babe

wow! thats a very nice haul and them uggs are nice too never seen them in shops yet! Pompous Blue looks nice and shimmery i might have go get it .. and how are them lancome juicy gelée pots? ive always wondered

makeba

I have been trying to find Fertile eyeshadow forever. You got such great goodies, enjoy them.

Shadow

Great loot! Enjoy! Every once in awhile I find some nice stuff at Woodbury Commons too.

AppleDiva

WOW nice haulage. Oh yes, thanks for picking up the Pompous Blue
drools.gif
for me. You are such a sweetie. j/k LOL!!!
th_LMAO.gif

Have fun!!!

Dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
WOW nice haulage. Oh yes, thanks for picking up the Pompous Blue
drools.gif
for me. You are such a sweetie. j/k LOL!!!
th_LMAO.gif

Have fun!!!

LMAO, you're too cute <3 I've been feeling sick all day and that made me smile alot (and lol like a weirdo while my mom was in the room >_>)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
I have been trying to find Fertile eyeshadow forever. You got such great goodies, enjoy them.

Go to a CCO!! Mine had a TON. Talk to someone near Woodbury, maybe someone can CP it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
Great haul! And Swarovski always have beautiful stuff =)

I have to stop going in there lol. I seriously think Swarovski is my favorite jewelry store, everything sparkles sooo much
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niseag
Ah! I want Pompous Blue so badly. Lucky you. : )

Check out your CCO! Honestly, I didn't know it was LE when I got it. I think I got the last one at the cco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
wow! thats a very nice haul and them uggs are nice too never seen them in shops yet! Pompous Blue looks nice and shimmery i might have go get it .. and how are them lancome juicy gelée pots? ive always wondered

Yeah I didn't know uggs like this exsisted either!!! LOL I love them, they look really durable, and they're more my style than the traditional uggs. The Uggs outlet was a wreck when I got there, I was really lucky to find these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Looks like I should be making a trip up to woodbury soon. Enjoy your haul!

Haha you should!!! Make sure you post your haul, I'd love to see if the products change when you get up there (I may be going back)

Thanks everyone!
choochoo.gif