Woodwinked & Orgasm

TESSAISDANK

I got my MAC 187 and 208 brushes today! I was so excited I decided to test them.

I used

Face:
Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup
NARS Orgasm

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC vanilla pigment
MAC Elite e/s
MAC woodwinked e/s
MAC fluidliner in graphic brown
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest black

Lips:
vaseline

2fotd2.jpg

2fotd1.jpg

2fotd3.jpg

2fotd4.jpg

I was actually laughing there because my dog was being a freak haha.

2fotd5.jpg

tottui

i love it!!!>. now i want woodwinked! =D and the one of you smiling is beautiful, youre so pretty!!!!!
clap.gif

~LadyLocks~

Wow Woodwinked looks so pretty on you! I'm wearing it today as well but it doesn't look nearly as nice as it does on you lol. And your smile...just plain gorgeous
winks.gif

lovelyarsenic

You have such gorgeous eyes, and a great smile to go with them too!! This is a fantastic look for you, and now you've totally made me want to try woodwinked, lol.

EmbalmerBabe

I love this, so simple and natural! I have the UD Mineral Makeup too,
I got the lightest color and it comes off a little orangeish.
I am pretty pale like yourself does it show up natural on you,do you like that stuff (UD Surreal Skin)?
I had high hopes for it yet was a little disappointed I did'nt get Bare Escentuals instead.

TESSAISDANK

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
I love this, so simple and natural! I have the UD Mineral Makeup too,
I got the lightest color and it comes off a little orangeish.
I am pretty pale like yourself does it show up natural on you,do you like that stuff (UD Surreal Skin)?
I had high hopes for it yet was a little disappointed I did'nt get Bare Escentuals instead.

I really hate the applicator so I just use a brush. It isn't orange as far as I've noticed, but I've only been wearing it for a few days. It doesn't do anything for the areas where my skin is a little dry but other than that it gives good coverage and stays matte. I've heard Bare Essentials and the other mineral makeup aren't matte at all and since I have an oily T zone that would be a problem. Maybe you can return it?

I love the 187 brush! It is outstanding. I just like brushing it against my skin even if I'm not putting makeup on hahah.