Wooo, I'm going out on a makeup spree tomorrow...

Incus

Soooooooooooo, what should I get?
greengrin.gif

I need a good foundation, preferably something oil-free and has great coverage. I'm thinking of getting some concealer... but I dont know what to get ha ha!

I was looking at the stila website and I really like their stuff (how I didnt notice this before, I have no idea, lol!). Does anyone know how much their travel cases cost? cos I need to get one of those... or a makeup case in general.

Bring on the recommendations people!!!!!!! Tell me what I should look out for?
greengrin.gif

bellaetoile

studio fix fluid is amazing. buildable, long-lasting, gives me great coverage. i use it with mac select cover-up, when needed.

i just re-discovered why i used to be obsessed with stila. their products are great. the convertible cheek/lip colors, in the compacts, are superb, better than anything i've found from mac. i got my large stila train case at the stila warehouse sale, hence it was incredibly cheap, but on the site, they go for $100 USD. still, the one i have is a great size, yet is still very portable.

and as far as your makeup spree, try to be well rounded, i guess. pigments, and covertible color products are nice, because they are multi-purpose, and you get more bang for the buck, so to speak. also, high quality brushes are always nice, and with proper care, they'll last for a LONG time..

Latest posts