Work Christmas Party FOTD (small)

ashley_v85

I never post FOTDs anymore, so here you go haha. While I was doing this I realized that it looked nothing like I wanted it to, and it kinda turned brown...but I didn't have time to start over. It was rushed. I only got a few pictures, too. So yeah...um, nothing spectacular. Only two pictures, sorry.

031.jpg

012.jpg

I really need to cut my hair. Not all of it, but the stuff in the front. I haven't cut/colored it in so long. The first six inches or so of my hair is my natural color, so that tells you how long it's been lol. My hair is so long now. Too bad I'm too lazy to wear it down.

Eyes
UDPP
Bare Study paint pot
Gold Mode pigment
Heritage Rouge pigment
NARS Blade Runner e/s duo...obviously the reddish side, not the green one.
Beauty Marked e/s
Grand Entrance e/s
Nylon e/s
Brun e/s on brows
Blackened Red Reflects Glitter (used with shitty UD eyeshadow transforming potion...it definitely doesn't live up to what I had hoped it would be. Not at all.)
Feline e/l
Diorshow Blackout, but it's waterproof and I hate waterproof because it doesn't look as good (it looks pretty shitty sometimes) and it's hard to get off, and it clumps...but whatever. I can probably stop saying that I hate waterproof mascara, since I have said it a couple times now, lol. I need to buy a Blackout mascara that's not waterproof.

Face
Smashbox Photo Finish primer
MUFE HD foundation #117
Studio Finish concealer in NC20 and NW20
A little bit of Studio Fix powder in N3, because I need more than translucent powder to cover the circles under my eyes, even over concealer.
MUFE HD powder
Accentuate/Sculpt sculpt and shape. Only the dark side.
Plum Foolery blush

Lips
Whirl l/l
So Scarlet lipstick
Date Night dazzleglass

I would have used a lipliner like Brick, but I didn't want the red outline left over after my lipstick had worn off from eating and drinking. Not such a cute look haha.

..kels*

i'm so lame. i always get so excited when i see that you've posted a FOTD.
cutey.gif
i LOVE the lip combo on you. stunning.
smiles.gif

Latest posts