Work FOTD!! (relatively pic heavy)

xkatietron

Well, I was getting ready for work again and decided to snap a few pictures. My hair is still damp so thats why it looks wonky haha. I work at Victoria's Secret and we're allowed to wear any makeup we want (within reason), so I whipped out my *new* Stars n' Rockets!!

What I used:
Eyes:
  • Concealer as base
  • MAC Stars n' Rockets e/s
  • Some shimmery nude color in this Ulta palette I got for Christmas
  • Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara
  • l'Oreal HIP creme eyeliner (I think it's called, its like fluidline) in Black
  • Smashbox Brow Tech in Brunette for the eyebrows

Face:
  • Smashbox Photo Finish primer
  • Revlon Custom Creations foundation (<3)
  • Smashbox PhotoOp Undereye Brightener
  • CG Perfectly Powder
  • Smashbox Soft Lights in Tint on my cheeks
  • Fix+ (<3333)

june9vhk1.jpg

june9vhk1.2349e00223.jpg

june9oy9.jpg

june9oy9.0592c75755.jpg

june9iirm4.jpg

june9iirm4.20aefc5958.jpg

juneivvk3.jpg

juneivvk3.5a07413833.jpg

june9iiiqr7.jpg

june9iiiqr7.49af1dc524.jpg

Sorry for all the ImageShack ads in here, they attatched to the pictures and I don't know how to get rid of them!

Tashona Helena

Very pretty! That's cool about Victoria's Secret letting you wear any makeup, at Hollister we couldn't wear anything really it had to be "natural". One of the many things that sucked about it lol. Your lashes are gorgeous too!

M.A.C. head.

So pretty!

I used to work for VS and that's one thing that I loved about that company. I would do some heavy make up and nobody cared. Most of the managers actually loved my make up and that's why the made me lead when the new make up line came out. I kinda miss VS
ssad.gif

Esperanza

Very pretty! Stars n' Rocket looks really good with your blue eyes. I've just received it through a swap and I can't wait to try it!

Bianca

That looks gorgeous! I have similar coloring and I have the color from Mac, definately gonna try this!