work issue

as_cute_as_pie

ok so ive been taking a year off to work full time before going to university. ive worked at the same job for over 2 years now and when i switched from part time to full time everyone was aware of the fact i would be leaving after a year of doing full time.

on tues i finally found out for sure i was def going to uni. when i went to work on wed i told my manager that i would be goin the end of august, she asked me what days i would be free to work etc i said i didnt know cos i didnt have the paperwork yet.

today i then find out shes been awful about me behind my back sayin that i was hardly giving her any notice about leaving and i was been extremely childish about the whole thing (i think its cos ive said to a few of my friends at work i cnt wait to go which is what anyone would say :S)

i obv want to say something about this cos its really really annoyed me but not quite sure what? anything like this ever happened to you? i find it a bit odd that a manager would say something like this when 2 of my closest friends were around
any advice?
smiles.gif