• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Working 9-5 What A way to make a living!! Pretty Office friendly Make up Tut [LINK]

JCBean

I was requested to create a look that could be worn to work that was pretty but looked professional (as in professional at work, not done by a professional artist
oh.gif
lol.gif
).

Annnnnyway, here it is:

Office Friendly Make Up

I really hope you like it/find it useful!

Jen xx

breathless

Re: Working 9-5 What A way to make a living!! Pretty Office friendly Make up Tut [LINK]

awwwwwww. looks great! thanks!!! =]

JCBean

Re: Working 9-5 What A way to make a living!! Pretty Office friendly Make up Tut [LINK]

You're more than welcome
smiles.gif
Thanks for commenting xx

Lissa

very pretty! I need Naked Lunch!!

JCBean

Thanks Lissa! Oh yes, I's a great colour, I love it!

zori

Ooh this is such a clean refreshing look for the office. Thanks for posting.

jdepp_84

Looks nice
smiles.gif
thanks for the post, I need some ideas on makeup so I can look presentable in the office
smiles.gif
My supervisors wear so little to no makeup that I feel weird wearing foudnation alone! But if I don't wear anything, then I feel weird cuz the girls on my campus always have their faces done. What a dilemma! hehe.

JCBean

You're welcome Zori and JDepp84 (a fan of the gorgeous Johnny, by any chance?
winks.gif
). Glad you liked it, and you found it helpful
greengrin.gif
x

Caffy

hottie!

JCBean

Aww, thanks Caffy
th_hug.gif

pink_candy

hehe thanks again!
please post another tutorial!
i'd luv to see a classic look
winks.gif

JCBean

Thanks Pink Candy! I'll see what I can do, what did you have in mind? ... xx

ankheera

i like this as my every day make up!!

faifai

Very fresh and polished. I would probably like it even more if the brows were lightly filled in...they look a bit "absent."

JCBean

Thanks Fai Fai!

Oh yeah, they're my natural brows, I tend to not really do anything with them to be honest, as when I've tried filling them in-lightly- before they just look too obvious and clown like...so I leave them be.

x

Dana72

very soft and pretty - great tut - thank you
smiles.gif

TIERAsta

what a great look. i've been trying to come up with some great looks for work: !!

JCBean

Thank you so much Dana and TIERAsta
grouphug2.gif
xx

Hilly

Very nice tut! Easy for work!

JCBean

Thanks Hdirenzo! x

P.S. I'm not stalking you
oh.gif
lol.gif

Latest posts