Working at a CCO

lojical1

My local CCO is hiring as as a regular one of the girls suggested I apply. Can anyone tell me how it compares to working at a counter or a retailer like Ulta or Sephora?

If you have worked for a CCO, could you please inbox me the pay rate you started and ended at just so I have an idea of the range. I know every store will be different depending on location, but it's still a ballpark. Thanks!

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by lojical1
My local CCO is hiring as as a regular one of the girls suggested I apply. Can anyone tell me how it compares to working at a counter or a retailer like Ulta or Sephora?

If you have worked for a CCO, could you please inbox me the pay rate you started and ended at just so I have an idea of the range. I know every store will be different depending on location, but it's still a ballpark. Thanks!

Not sure if you're still looking to work there but I work at one. I love it! I have the best co-workers. You get a lot of customers expecting you to give them full service like a counter and when you tell them no they get mad. But like, really... we don't carry every shade like a counter does... so even if I wanted to color match someone, half the time I can't. I mean I do help sometimes because sometimes I'll see a customer 50 shades lighter than me buying MY SHADE of foundation and I feel it my God given right to step in LOL. It's like NO, it won't make you tan... just dirty looking lol.

Latest posts