Working for a Macy's Mac counter?

SavannahLovely

Okay, so I got offered a job at my Macy's Mac counter, and I was wondering if anyone knew: A.) How much my discount would be there? B.) Would my discount apply at free standing Mac stores? Thanks :)

jazzyjaz12

you would get the regular macys discount and when you want to buy your MAC products - you have to go to the MAC STORE or shop online to get your employee discount with MAC - if you buy your product from macys you will just get the regular macy discount - We would only use our department store discount when it was a product coming out that our mac discount couldnt be applied to

SavannahLovely

you would get the regular macys discount and when you want to buy your MAC products - you have to go to the MAC STORE or shop online to get your employee discount with MAC - if you buy your product from macys you will just get the regular macy discount - We would only use our department store discount when it was a product coming out that our mac discount couldnt be applied to
Okay awesome. Thank you so so much for your help! :)

xStarryEyedX

Thanks
smiles.gif
You get discounts on any other EL brand also- don't forget that! You'll get all of the information in a book when you start :). Congrats!

SavannahLovely

You get discounts on any other EL brand also- don't forget that! You'll get all of the information in a book when you start :). Congrats!
Oh gosh, I totally forgot about that! I'm so consumed by Mac that the other brands I love slipped my mind. Benefit, Urban Decay and Too Faced, oh my! Hehe
girlhaha.gif
And thanks doll, I'm so excited!

tattletale

you wont get discounts at benefit urban decay or too faced estee lauder doenst own those and they only way you get a discount is if its in a free standing store of that brand including MAC so you wont get get your discount in a macys location. you an get your discount at the cosmetics company outlets or the company store in nyc own by lauder

xStarryEyedX

you wont get discounts at benefit urban decay or too faced estee lauder doenst own those and they only way you get a discount is if its in a free standing store of that brand including MAC so you wont get get your discount in a macys location. you an get your discount at the cosmetics company outlets or the company store in nyc own by lauder
I was just gonna say this :). Only at stores/outlets.. It's all in the green book when you start! That's for MAC, now if you sign up for a Macy's CC you'll get a discount on most stuff in store/online... I dk the exact details because I never got a cc.