Working for Corporate MAC

ndn-ista

Hi All!

Okay, so I have a degree in Finance and my dream job is to work for MAC. I want to work for MAC-but the business side of it. I love makeup and business, and it would be so awesome to incorporate both of my loves together. I sent them my resume from getting their info from the Estee Lauder site. But I was wondering if anyone else has any insight in this? Please, please, please any insight will help! Thanks in advance.
th_wink3.gif

MissVivaMac

From my experience at the corporate office, everyone I have met is hired from the inside...Every single person on the side that runs the northewest stores from managers to trainers to creative directors to one of the admins at the office has worked at one of the counters. However I do know that on the MAC website it does give you an email to their HR dept to send a resume?

ndn-ista

^^^Yes, I did send them my resume a few weeks ago, I have not heard anything =/ Oh man, that sucks that they only hire internal employees. I didn't know that you need the knowledge of applying makeup (even though I do) aka work at a counter to work in the CORPORATE sector of MAC. Hmmm...=/