world cup anyone?

Pushpa

i love the world cup i wait four years for it

cr.jpg

i mean i am backing argentina but i love cristiano he is so damn fine

win.jpg

but thats my team^^^^woot

and on a side note the oilers just scored in o/t to win the 5th game wooo hooo oil is still in it woo hoo i can't wait....stanley cup here we come

hyperRealGurl

Ha its funny u bring up the World Cup... i didnt even know it was going on until yesterday i went to my girls house and her mother asked me if i was keeping track/watching it.... she is crazy i mean CRAZY about the world cup... i told her no i havnt.... then she turns to me and said this.... "oh well Korea Lost anyways lol" Im like gheez thanks

Juneplum

BIGGGGGG world cup fan here! NO ONE can speak to me when the matches are on! i'm all over the brazil and argentine teams!!! football players are SOOOOOO hot!!!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

giz2000

I am rooting for the US and Ecuador (since my parents are from there),,,but as long as the guy is hot, I could care less what team they're on!!
rofl.gif

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
I am rooting for the US and Ecuador (since my parents are from there),,,but as long as the guy is hot, I could care less what team they're on!!
rofl.gif

OMG you're like my friend, she comes over to watch the games w/ us (b/c my parents are throwing viewing parties, yes, parties at 7am, they're nuts), & my dad asks her who she wants to win, she says, italy, & he's asking why she likes team azzurri & she goes, italian guys are hot
rofl.gif

Pushpa

ok time to recap whats happened so far...to lazy to write everything out

click to see rankings

Padmita

I love football, and I'm trying to watch every match I can! It's even better the world cup is in Germany b/c there are so many fans here from around the world and it's fun!! I support Paraguay (who are already out
ssad.gif
) and Germany.

as_cute_as_pie

ahh i love the world cup
smiles.gif

except i dont watch anyone elses except england hah havnt even heard of half the places ee thts bad lol

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
i am going nuts we won today
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

that's not a win, that my friend, is a blow out
yahoo.gif

MAC_Whore

I love the World Cup!
clapping.gif
I love football! I feel like such a dude! LOL! But then again, I enjoy the hot players as well. So I guess that would make me a gay dude. LOL!

I wish I still lived in Germany!

MAC_Whore

USA...Way to hang in there! Woot woot!
clapping.gif

What was with the refs? They were throwin' cards as often as they took breaths!

so_siqqq

USA would have lost if Zaccardo (Italy) didn't kick the ball in by accident. But my heart goes out to England and Cristiano Ronaldo is just AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS
eyelove.gif
, the end.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_siqqq
USA would have lost if Zaccardo (Italy) didn't kick the ball in by accident. But my heart goes out to England and Cristiano Ronaldo is just gorgeous, the end.

That is kind of crummy (OK, really crummy), but we really aren't that great of a team, so I am just clinging to what I can.
smiles.gif
But in defense of the USA team, there were some bad calls, IMO.