Worlds ugliest dog passed away....

Christina Victoria

I hope he rests in peace.
ssad.gif

Juneplum

he;s a VERY old chinese crested.. they don't have hair to begin with so old age just made it worse.. poor thing..
cry.gif
at least he's in heaven now =)

lovejam

Sam died?!?! That's horrible! And I just saw him on television not two weeks ago... Poor little guy.

Honestly, that picture makes him look a lot uglier than he actually was. He was actually kinda cute, I thought.
smiles.gif

Dreamergirl3

Poor sam! I think that most of the reason he was so ugly is because the sun damage to his skin since he had no hair. At least he's restin in the big doghouse in the sky
ssad.gif

mspixieears

He's not ugly, he just looked scary. It's sad to hear that he got sun damage. I hope he's happy in dog heaven.

jeannette

I think it's so sweet that his owner loves him so much...I guess that's true love.
smiles.gif
Here's for Sam to be in a better place.

AllINeedIsMac

I was not expecting that.. it scared the shit out of me... someone should give a gal a heads up... LMAO. Aww, poor thing, what chair or committee named him an ugly dog. That's a sin... RIP little puppy...

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllINeedIsMac
I was not expecting that.. it scared the shit out of me... someone should give a gal a heads up... LMAO. Aww, poor thing, what chair or committee named him an ugly dog. That's a sin... RIP little puppy...

There was a contest in the state she lived in .....Sam won 3 yrs straight.....the article at the bottom of the link in my post quoted her as saying the the judges jumped back when she put him on the table....kinda funny but she loved him anyway and was proud of his title
smiles.gif

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
There was a contest in the state she lived in .....Sam won 3 yrs straight.....the article at the bottom of the link in my post quoted her as saying the the judges jumped back when she put him on the table....kinda funny but she loved him anyway and was proud of his title
smiles.gif

That's cute. sorta like a little love story between 2 friends. At least someone loved him...
cry.gif