Would a freestanding MAC store have the Makeup Art Cosmetic Collection already?

KYBankerGirl

I know my counter wouldn't have it early, but I have been to the store and they've had stuff out early before. The only problem is, the store is a couple hours away and they aren't open and I'm totally in love with the quads. Just wondering if someone could help me out before I get my hopes up and can call the store. LOL I know, I'm an addict - at least I fit in here. :)

TISH1124

They probably have it....I doubt that they are selling it though....I would just call and ask....I was told by my store they are not allowed to sell anything until the 20th as of yesterday with exception for the prelaunch parties....

Shimmer

If they didn'thave an unveiling, they won't have it for sale until the official release date.

erine1881

The only stores that sell collections early are pro stores, which are different from freestanding stores. Once in a blue moon a freestanding store will sell collections early, but that date is set from the getgo. With the exception of pro stores, this collection is being released at the same time everywhere-on the 20th.

gildedangel

Yep, they probably have it in their possession at the store but they won't sell it to you until the official release date. It's only a few days away!
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

I've tried calling my store early for collections and they always say I have to wait until the official date it comes out
ssad.gif
Bummer!

BTW, I have never been to a Pro store... I travel a lot though so can anyone tell me if you have to have the Pro card or be an actual "pro" to shop at a Pro store? Or can anyone shop there? Thanks!