Would anybody really pay this?

kayley123

Is this seller crazy, or just greedy?
$90 for an eyeshadow? Granted, its a very nice color, but...
If this seller wanted to make sure to make at least a certain amount of money, he/she could set a minimum bid...

Item number: 160335355293
http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-BARBIE-LOVES-MAC-SPRINGTIME-SKIPPER-EYESHADOW-NEW_W0QQitemZ160335355293QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Def aultDomain_2?hash=item2554bb5d9d&_trksid=p3286.c0. m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240% 3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50#ebayphotohosting

gremlin

Haha, I can see a really hardcore make-up 'collector' paying that. Personally I wouldn't. The colour is boring and unless they give me loads of freebies with it, soooo not worth it.

MissResha

pfft. i have that shadow. yes its pretty, but for 90 bucks it better come with a sexy midget who can make sandwiches at 3am and talk to Jesus thru a sea-shell.

pianohno

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
pfft. i have that shadow. yes its pretty, but for 90 bucks it better come with a sexy midget who can make sandwiches at 3am and talk to Jesus thru a sea-shell.

NOW THAT WOULD BE WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kittykit

I can buy plenty of e/s with $90! I think that's a little bit too much to ask for a LE e/s. Who knows someone is willing to pay for that :/

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha

Seriously!
lol.gif

I also have Springtime Skipper and while it's a pretty shadow, it's not worth more than the $14.50 it would retail for it. It's just a shimmery golden green, and I think people could easily find a much cheaper dupe.

aziajs

I can see someone paying that for a really rare old school shadow, but Springtime Skipper???? No.

LMD84

some people are insane! i wouldn't buy it out of principle either because to me the person must be really greedy to want that much for it. either that or really deluded!

Curly1908

I wouldn't buy it, but there's a fool born every minute. That Hello Kitty compact was $90, wasn't it?

Okami08

I think the seller has an overinflated idea of its worth. Some rare MAC shadows will go for $30+, but $90 is waaaaaaaay too high.

GlamQueen21

I wouldn't buy Springtime Skipper e/s for $90 from that seller! I can find that at the CCO for a much cheaper price.

panda0410

Only shadow I EVER saw go for above that price was Judy Blue - and admittedly I wouldnt pay even that for that colour.... so there is no way in hell Springtime Skipper is worth $90!! You can still pick it up from time to time under $20
smiles.gif